Author Topic: Early and Mid War  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Early and Mid War
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 05:07:42 PM »
<<< bartender filling in as pilot.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »
<----Third class pilot, all I ever do is bail.

:rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 05:45:48 PM »
<----Third class pilot, all I ever do is bail.

I am the official parts distribution occifer.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
Yeah?  Which two?

he doesn't know...he hasn't played in the MW arena long enough to bring up the clipboard to click on the Hanger to see what planes are available.  Unless he's one of those idiot-savants that can take in the whole picture and completely understand the full MW mechanics after only playing in the arena for 4 minutes and 36 seconds.

I also think that we won't see any further replies in this thread by icepac.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 08:39:54 PM »
I made no reference to the mid-war arena.

All of my discussion pertains the early war arena.

Also.....Zoney misrepresented what I said to him on 200.

He said "I don't know you" and I replied that I had just found and played some old warbirds movies and saw more than a few where he bailed in front of me when I climbed to 30k after his high buff.

Aces High is not warbirds.

My experiences there with him have earned him my contempt.

If Zoney has changed his ways.....bravo for him but he must live with his damaged reputation because of his actions.

I'm willing to forgive but I never forget.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2011, 08:47:13 PM »
I made no reference to the mid-war arena.

All of my discussion pertains the early war arena.

Also.....Zoney misrepresented what I said to him on 200.

He said "I don't know you" and I replied that I had just found and played some old warbirds movies and saw more than a few where he bailed in front of me when I climbed to 30k after his high buff.

Aces High is not warbirds.

My experiences there with him have earned him my contempt.

If Zoney has changed his ways.....bravo for him but he must live with his damaged reputation because of his actions.

I'm willing to forgive but I never forget.

you seem to have ben around the intardnets long enough to already know this.........but be very careful judging people by what you see in game, and what you see here on the bbs.
 i made that mistake once......i judged an entire squad to be nothing but a bunch of tards, because i let one of their members get under my skin....which i should not have done either.
 thankfully, i realized that mistake, and have been able to apologize to them(even though i'm not sure it meant much to them).

regardless of your warbirds experience with him..........he may well be a totally different person than you "see" in game.

just sayin........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »
well have to say midwar is'nt to far behind early war .went to both of them to find 5 rooks 0 bish 0 knights in ew i went to knight killed 2 rooks then they started hitting bish.and as far as midwar 10 knights 0 bish and 2 noob rooks .oh good fights there .........ya right ...oh there hitting bish ...and there's a few people that posted in this post that do fly a lot in MW and where they fly the knight's not much a fight though they make sure they have the alt and pick .... the game turned into a joke

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 09:48:09 PM »
well have to say midwar is'nt to far behind early war .went to both of them to find 5 rooks 0 bish 0 knights in ew i went to knight killed 2 rooks then they started hitting bish.and as far as midwar 10 knights 0 bish and 2 noob rooks .oh good fights there .........ya right ...oh there hitting bish ...and there's a few people that posted in this post that do fly a lot in MW and where they fly the knight's not much a fight though they make sure they have the alt and pick .... the game turned into a joke

dood.....how's ya been?

if your eyesight can handle a lack of icons, try the ava. generally weeknights 9 to 11 eastern. you should find fights in there..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
hi cap haven't been on much been doing other things.but ya maybe tomorrow night i'll give a shot.maybe see ya then