Author Topic: Great Fights  (Read 2371 times)

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
Re: Great Fights
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
A smart pilot would maneuver to force the overshoot and reversal on the attacking bandit.  I know when vulching a 2nd account it's hard to do these tricky things called ACM...

ack-ack

:rofl :aok
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2011, 06:50:42 PM »
I apologize for responding late. A huge  :salute to Rogent, that fight was fun, u threw the fat girl around great, picks happen and i have gotten use to them, picks happen cuz of my bad SA or people who ignore a " stay out " call.  I am by no means a good stick, ask debrody Who smoked me 5 straight, but i will try to fight most of the time unless the odds get outlandish, IMO 3+ vs 1. 
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2011, 06:57:49 PM »
I apologize for responding late. A huge  :salute to Rogent, that fight was fun, u threw the fat girl around great, picks happen and i have gotten use to them, picks happen cuz of my bad SA or people who ignore a " stay out " call.  I am by no means a good stick, ask debrody Who smoked me 5 straight, but i will try to fight most of the time unless the odds get outlandish, IMO 3+ vs 1. 

3vs1 out outlandish....damn someone should tell those guys that in the MA's.........Ive seen 15-20vs1 :rofl
and then they brag about killing you :rofl

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 07:03:28 PM »
I have seen 5+, 10+ vs 1 as well, i should have stated 3v1 before i try to run or hide in ack, which i  will do, but that is my style. :salute
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57