Author Topic: Great Fights  (Read 2377 times)

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: Great Fights
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 09:22:48 AM »
I'd listen to MARSOC/Thundrpocket,
He is in MANaWAR's squad, "WARBEAST's Kill Club" (no kidding )  So I'd imagine MANaWAR has taught him a thing or 3 about ACM

was in it
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 11:15:16 AM »
was in it

Still you will always be known for being in Manawar's Squad, and so you know - the top 50 doesn't mean squat, I can name at least 3 in top 10 alone in Fighter rank that couldn't fly out of a paper bag without help from a dozen squadies. I don't recall seeing you once in the DA in the past 3 weeks.

/Not saying I am any good, probably 1/25 in the DA in past week alone
JG 52

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 11:22:44 AM »
Rogent is a pretty good stick.   i'm guessing that he would whoop you up in anything (@thundermouth).   and a co-E co-alt KI84 walks all over any p47 given pilots of the same skill.  

try doing things in order next time.......1) get a clue    2) make sure it's a relevant clue.   doesn't count if you just make something up   3) post something intelligent.  if this doesn't work, please refer to step 1, followed by step 2.    :aok

First, this is accurate. Second, it's hilarious. Third, I love the juxtaposition of your cheerful tone and the fact that you're handing someone clueless hizace.

Fourth, this one's probably headed south as well so I'm getting in now.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:10 AM »
was in it

Woo-hoo!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

You must be all  :rock :banana: :aok to have been in Warbeast's  :rock Kill Klub!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now them's good flyins!!! :rock :banana: :banana: :banana:
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 11:27:29 AM »
I can name at least 3 in top 10 alone in Fighter rank that couldn't fly out of a paper bag without help from a dozen squadies.

The contestants:
TwinTail   
Bruv119
Snailman   
DimMak   
SirNuke   
Wmaker   
Joachim   
Debrody   
m00t   
DrBone   

And now we want the names of those three you have in mind - Who will win Butcher's Wet Paperbag Award in gold, silver or bronze?  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:58 AM »
Still you will always be known for being in Manawar's Squad, and so you know - the top 50 doesn't mean squat, I can name at least 3 in top 10 alone in Fighter rank that couldn't fly out of a paper bag without help from a dozen squadies. I don't recall seeing you once in the DA in the past 3 weeks.

/Not saying I am any good, probably 1/25 in the DA in past week alone

The contestants:
TwinTail   
Bruv119
Snailman   
DimMak   
SirNuke   
Wmaker   
Joachim   
Debrody   
m00t   
DrBone   

And now we want the names of those three you have in mind - Who will win Butcher's Wet Paperbag Award in gold, silver or bronze?  :D
:rofl

Side note: score tarding actually has benefits! :banana:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:40:04 AM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »
BillyD - too much :rofl
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 11:39:34 AM »
:) I'm available anytime butcher :D

Side note: score tarding actually has benefits! :banana:

Snail posted the list of those who can fly a paper bag around most score tards, I posted those who couldn't dogfight a paper bag :D
At least I got 3 names off Snail, and Joach1m you wern't one of them :D
JG 52

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 11:40:47 AM »
Snail posted the list of those who can fly a paper bag around most score tards, I posted those who couldn't dogfight a paper bag :D
At least I got 3 names off Snail, and Joach1m you wern't one of them :D
I misread the post....so I edited it :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 11:42:51 AM »

The contestants:
TwinTail   
Bruv119
Snailman   
DimMak   
SirNuke   
Wmaker   
Joachim   
Debrody   
m00t   
DrBone   

And now we want the names of those three you have in mind - Who will win Butcher's Wet Paperbag Award in gold, silver or bronze?  :D

Butcher ... the obvious weak link in that list is that "Snailman" guy ... even if you wet that paper bag, he could fight his way out. Choose him for sure.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »
Butcher ... the obvious weak link in that list is that "Snailman" guy ... even if you wet that paper bag, he could fight his way out. Choose him for sure.

Just thought of something, what if we had a dog fighters tournament broken down into 3 Brackets, expert bracket would obviously be the top 12 pilots hand picked by the pilots themselves, 24 pilots would be in a Intermediate bracket (or enough to fill it up) where every tour 2 pilots from the Intermediate go up, and a beginners bracket for anyone not named in the top 2 brackets.

I would be interested to set this up if anyone wanted to take it serious enough.
JG 52

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »
Butcher meant to say top ten overall, I see a couple names I haven't seen before up there :headscratch:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 11:57:57 AM »
Butcher meant to say top ten overall, I see a couple names I haven't seen before up there :headscratch:

Looked pretty specific to me ...

I can name at least 3 in top 10 alone in Fighter rank that couldn't fly out of a paper bag without help from a dozen squadies.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011, 12:00:02 PM »
Looked pretty specific to me ...

I know, but pm's clarified to me that he meant to say "top Ten overall"
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »
im in the top 100 sometimes, and im not even real sure what a wet paper bag is  :uhoh
-AoM-