Author Topic: Finally back!!  (Read 535 times)

Offline USAF2010

• Copper Member
Finally back!!
« on: May 04, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »
Hey everyone, finally back to AH after training for the past 6 months at Lackland AFB. Had no internet in my dorms there  :frown:

Can't wait to get back in the LW arenas!!!

INCOMING
Defensor Fortis - Defenders of the Force
"INCOMING"

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
Re: Finally back!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 08:08:44 PM »
welcome back  :salute :cheers:
Kommando Nowotny
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »
Spent the summer in AFJROTC? 

Had no internet in my dorms there 
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline USAF2010

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 08:14:43 PM »
Haha, no. I'm active duty enlisted. Basic and tech were both at Lackland. When I moved over to tech, I was put in the older dorms there and unfortunetly internet there was a no go, so that sucked. But now I'm home for a bit seeing family and friends and then off to MT, to Malmstrom AFB.
"INCOMING"

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »
USAF2010 can u send me a pm on how u got into the airforce im lookin to join and i have experience flying like cessna and i am in ROTC in high school. Im just askin on how you did it and what your having to go through and what you have done. Thanks, good luck and salute!

RedTail

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13:51 PM »
Lower rate than E5?  Get there and make a request for a new facility, it just make work!  I've heard a few stories!  :salute

When I moved over to tech, I was put in the older dorms there and unfortunetly internet there was a no go, so that sucked.

You do realize less than 2% of USAF personnel actually fly, right?  :)  Do it!!!!!! 

USAF2010 can u send me a pm on how u got into the airforce im lookin to join and i have experience flying like cessna and i am in ROTC in high school. Im just askin on how you did it and what your having to go through and what you have done. Thanks, good luck and salute!

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline USAF2010

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 10:33:26 PM »
Well, I'm outta Lackland now, and there were no possibilities for the move, that's where my squadron had room, so thats where they put us.

DERK---- I'm enlisted dude, and I'm a cop. Just google becoming an Air Force officer, and theres plenty of info about how to become a pilot. Wantscheck.com is probably the best. Myself, I'm finishing my degree through CCAF and then online courses, then applying for OTS, AECP,etc.... in any case whatever will get me in a cockpit.
"INCOMING"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 08:44:51 AM »
Hey USAF10,
Congrats! Are you SP, or LE? If ABGD was still at Ft. Dix,
and I was still in the Army, chances are I would have been one of your Instructors.
Is ABGD-Ground Combat Skill course still run by Joint Services? (Army, A/F & RAF)
Good Luck with your career!

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 09:05:42 AM »
what was your MTF and squadron?  It's funny, but I actually missed BMT after dealing with the phase system

:salute

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
 :salute  welcome back
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS