Author Topic: Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa ("Oscar")  (Read 39686 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa ("Oscar")
« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2012, 09:37:04 PM »
Well high-tone, I'm not by any means exclusivly a GV'er. Yes, its where I specialize in, but I'm at the very least competent in all areas, and I wasn't too bad in fighters. And frankly, if I have an account at the moment is pretty damn irrelevent. I don't think I've posted any negative comment on the Ki-43 that doesn't have some legitimate issues behind it. I still have 6 years of expierence with Aces High. I still have a fairly good idea of what the fighting is like in aces high (unless we randomly expierenced a sharp shift in aircraft and capture-method preferences).

And beyond that, I haven't posted anything 'negative' on the Ki-43 for a while. I only posted because your picture spamming is getting annoying. For one, it can't be portrayed as constructive, or furthering the argument in any way. And for two, if anything, its only hurting your chances of getting the Ki-43. If I posted a picture of a 109E7  and the attached message"ZomGE!!! 109F :rock :rock!!!!" every few days, its not doing a single solitary thing to support the argument for the plane, and only annoyes people with the spaming.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"