Author Topic: <S> my fallen Fighter Pilot Hero  (Read 6356 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: <S> my fallen Fighter Pilot Hero
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 08:40:23 PM »
This is not a day for festivities, this is a day of mourning for the Fallen Pilot Hero.  When our heroes have been revealed to be nothing more than an old man behind the curtain, we must not revel in glory at his shame, we must bow our heads in sorrow as we have one less star to look up to and one day aspire to be.

ack-ack

can i have some of what you're drinking?  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »
I took my flight gear into the back yard and buried it in a shallow grave to remember our hero. :cry
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 12:44:25 AM »
I found out last night that the Experten wears no clothes and I'm crushed.  Now that I've found out that the one I looked up to so much, the one I had put up on the Pedestal of Experten and worshipped like the God I thought him to be, is just a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Oh, Midway!  What shall I do now?

ack-ack
:lol :rock :aok
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 03:08:26 AM »
oh my, haha
AoM
City of ice

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2011, 03:27:52 AM »
 :rofl
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 12:46:23 AM »
Young AKAK, I have explained to you many times I can not be a Fighter Pilot Hero (FPH) yet. I am not yet good enough. I have chosen mine wisely and with great care and you must do the same.

You see, by making an incorrect choice, you suffer emotionally.  :cry  The choice is very important and you must give it time and proper consideration before you make such an impactful decision. Might I suggest DrBone or Grizz or Kazaa?  There are others you can choose from as well.  Take some time and watch their skills before you make such a mistake again. Choosing a FPH off the cuff, especially one not yet very good, can be devastating to your future piloting skill development. You must comprehend this.

My FPH is excellent in every way -- brave, highly skilled, an inspirational leader, and a real man of peace (thru strength). In fact, he is a FPH's FPH in my eyes.  I have looked inward and found his skills to be what I want to achieve one day. I hear his words every time I make a mistake and his praise as I make progress.  He flys with me on each sortie in my aeroplane and I listen to his guidance carefully.  That is why I am getting better each week.

Please, young AKAK, I implore you, make better choices.  If you do not, you have no one to blame  :bhead but yourself for your disappointment. Consider your way with great care.

It was nice to meet you in your 3rd week and I wish you the best on your FPH search and hope to see you in the skies real soon.  :salute.

...and of course, :salute to my Fighter Pilot Hero, Bruv119  :rock

I must go  :airplane: :joystick: now and continue the work to impress my FPH as he guides me along.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:49:18 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 01:46:28 AM »
Young AKAK, I have explained to you many times I can not be a Fighter Pilot Hero (FPH) yet. I am not yet good enough. I have chosen mine wisely and with great care and you must do the same.

You see, by making an incorrect choice, you suffer emotionally.  :cry  The choice is very important and you must give it time and proper consideration before you make such an impactful decision. Might I suggest DrBone or Grizz or Kazaa?  There are others you can choose from as well.  Take some time and watch their skills before you make such a mistake again. Choosing a FPH off the cuff, especially one not yet very good, can be devastating to your future piloting skill development. You must comprehend this.

My FPH is excellent in every way -- brave, highly skilled, an inspirational leader, and a real man of peace (thru strength). In fact, he is a FPH's FPH in my eyes.  I have looked inward and found his skills to be what I want to achieve one day. I hear his words every time I make a mistake and his praise as I make progress.  He flys with me on each sortie in my aeroplane and I listen to his guidance carefully.  That is why I am getting better each week.

Please, young AKAK, I implore you, make better choices.  If you do not, you have no one to blame  :bhead but yourself for your disappointment. Consider your way with great care.

It was nice to meet you in your 3rd week and I wish you the best on your FPH search and hope to see you in the skies real soon.  :salute.

...and of course, :salute to my Fighter Pilot Hero, Bruv119  :rock

I must go  :airplane: :joystick: now and continue the work to impress my FPH as he guides me along.

Ahh but you to choose too quickly . While bruv is one of the best I have ever seen . Kazaa is I think the best I have ever seen .

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 02:05:49 AM »
from this point forward let it be known that I am not Midway and neither are any of my squaddies.  He is not in the pay of The Few in any way, shape or form.  

However he is entitled to his opinion no matter how cringe worthy or embarrassing.  :D  Just use your squelch/ignore buttons.  I think Midway gets alot of enjoyment over stirring you all up.  

You may well be correct in that statement hlbly.  On his day no 'AH gods' would have beaten him either.  The capacity to take any ride and perform miraculous, Gravity defying moves from each and every direction and a lethal shot at full G.   He is the epitomy of the people who cry HAXXOR!

I'm very thankful that I've spent the most time dueling him and am a much better pilot for it.  It just saddens me he doesn't play often anymore and with I-racing it has provided something that requires the level of concentration and competitiveness that satisfies his mentality.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2011, 02:17:35 AM »
I'm very thankful that I've spent the most time dueling him...
Are you sure? I spent a month training him, couse i seen some fantasy in his flying. Also SFOX did a great work showing him the basics. Sure he CAN fly better than the majority in the MA and drop snake and frogs on him but he wont head on more often than an average MA pilot. He just did everything to be liked by everyone and he will carry this cross for a long time.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:10 AM »
from this point forward let it be known that I am not Midway and neither are any of my squaddies.  He is not in the pay of The Few in any way, shape or form.  

If Midway was Russian, his name would be "Шальное Иван".

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 02:50:05 AM »
<snipped for brevity>

The way you were shouting your own praises from your Mt. Olypmus, I was seduced by your tales of Experten skill and could you not see how I looked up to you, like a son looks up to his father?  Imagine my horror and shock to actually find the one person that I held in such high esteem to be nothing more than a 2nd rate charlatan, can you see why I am now like a ship helplessly drifting at sea without a capitain?

"O Midway! my Midway! our fearful trip is done;   
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won;   
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,   
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:   
    But O heart! heart! heart!           
      O the bleeding drops of red,   
        Where on the deck my Midway lies,   
          Fallen cold and dead."

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 03:41:39 AM »
so that's what all the FPH talk was about this afternoon in Blue, I live and learn ;)
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 05:27:54 AM »
Well I know I have fallen victim to it.

But AKAK has got one hell of a Bait and Hook.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 06:12:08 AM »
my INtuition told me this thread would be awesome.........and it's right once again!  :rock
-AoM-

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 06:33:44 AM »
Are you sure? I spent a month training him, couse i seen some fantasy in his flying. Also SFOX did a great work showing him the basics. Sure he CAN fly better than the majority in the MA and drop snake and frogs on him but he wont head on more often than an average MA pilot. He just did everything to be liked by everyone and he will carry this cross for a long time.
U did an excellent job training Kazaa, next is my turn! :cheers:
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.