Author Topic: <S> my fallen Fighter Pilot Hero  (Read 6341 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: <S> my fallen Fighter Pilot Hero
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 08:07:16 AM »
The way you were shouting your own praises from your Mt. Olypmus, I was seduced by your tales of Experten skill and could you not see how I looked up to you, like a son looks up to his father?  Imagine my horror and shock to actually find the one person that I held in such high esteem to be nothing more than a 2nd rate charlatan, can you see why I am now like a ship helplessly drifting at sea without a capitain?

"O Midway! my Midway! our fearful trip is done;  
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won;  
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,  
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:  
    But O heart! heart! heart!          
      O the bleeding drops of red,  
        Where on the deck my Midway lies,  
          Fallen cold and dead."

ack-ack

Young AKAK, I could see and hear your mistaken path which is why I repeatedly implored you on the night we first met to take your time and choose a real FPH.  You let your inexperience and youthful imagination over-interpret my words of pride and get the better of you.  Once carefully chosen, your FPH will guide you and you too will speak with pride of your skill improvement and the great value of your FPH's guidance.

Having told me you are only in your 3rd week, I do wonder how you have achieved 'Plutonium'  :O status in this forum when i am but a lowly 'Zinc' member.  Have you perhaps deceived me? :huh  Are you in fact the charlatan   :uhoh of which you speak?  :headscratch:

I :pray it is my eyes that deceive me or pehaps a computer error as to your forum status and will give you the benefit of the doubt.  :)

Hopefully, you have learned an important lesson in your self inflicted pain:

:old: Next time you must listen and comprehend sooner.  
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:27:10 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 08:19:23 AM »
OMFG Midway why is it good for you? Or youre a warbeast shade?? i feel the same "look at me, LOOK AT MEEEEE". That begging to BAR a couple days ago was hilarious, and thats only a drop in the ocean.
Youre soooo über for me, but there are still many out there who can get your twit16 in an eny30 ride and has shorter tounge than yours...
I pity every single second i spent with you. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:59:49 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »
OMFG Midway why is it good for you? Or youre a warbeast shade??
I pity every single second i spent with you. Sorry.

May you too, one day, be a great FPH, like the one I have chosen.

:salute debrody for being one of many who has helped me get to a higher level. I understand you may be disappointed  :cry in my not having chosen you, but somewhere, out there, is a noob waiting for you.  Perhaps young AKAK?
 ;)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2011, 08:48:29 AM »
wtf  :rofl
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 09:23:45 AM »
from this point forward let it be known that I am not Midway and neither are any of my squaddies.  He is not in the pay of The Few in any way, shape or form.  

However he is entitled to his opinion no matter how cringe worthy or embarrassing.  :D  Just use your squelch/ignore buttons.  I think Midway gets alot of enjoyment over stirring you all up.  

You may well be correct in that statement hlbly.  On his day no 'AH gods' would have beaten him either.  The capacity to take any ride and perform miraculous, Gravity defying moves from each and every direction and a lethal shot at full G.   He is the epitomy of the people who cry HAXXOR!

I'm very thankful that I've spent the most time dueling him and am a much better pilot for it.  It just saddens me he doesn't play often anymore and with I-racing it has provided something that requires the level of concentration and competitiveness that satisfies his mentality.
No offense intended bruv . Where a person to be unaware of his quality , one might indeed feel inclined to cry HAXXOR . a little time in the DA watching him give help to a man from a "enemy" squad , and it would be obvious it is not the case . S! to the FEW . May this hated, by me, feud soon end .

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2011, 04:15:17 PM »

I think Midway gets alot of enjoyment over stirring you all up.  

:old: My FPH is also very perceptive.  :rock
 :bolt:

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2011, 04:42:38 PM »
No offense intended bruv . Where a person to be unaware of his quality , one might indeed feel inclined to cry HAXXOR . a little time in the DA watching him give help to a man from a "enemy" squad , and it would be obvious it is not the case . S! to the FEW . May this hated, by me, feud soon end .
Hlbly i miss you!!  :cry
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 05:37:29 PM »
 :rofl   :lol  this is getting rich...ankles getting humped hairless...attempted poor dramatic prose...ack-ack hooking another unsuspecting dweeb with the "i'm a noob" line...only thing missing is the nerds high fiving each other while doing the seal laugh.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
AKAK has deceived me?  :huh

Fear Midway, AKAK!  Fear Midway, for I am getting stronger! :joystick:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 05:58:11 PM by Midway »

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »
if ack-ack told you he's only been here "x" number of weeks and you believed him...you got punk'd.

i watched him do that to an unsuspecting person in my squad while owning people in that 38 o'doom of his and the whole time the unsuspecting squad member is telling me how good "this new guy ack-ack is" and "we should try to recruit him"...i took all of 5 minutes of it before i had to cut him off and tell him the truth and forget doing anything with ack-ack but watch and learn.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
This thread = win. :D
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2011, 07:51:05 PM »
if ack-ack told you he's only been here "x" number of weeks and you believed him...you got punk'd.

i watched him do that to an unsuspecting person in my squad while owning people in that 38 o'doom of his and the whole time the unsuspecting squad member is telling me how good "this new guy ack-ack is" and "we should try to recruit him"...i took all of 5 minutes of it before i had to cut him off and tell him the truth and forget doing anything with ack-ack but watch and learn.

P38's, huh?  :huh

I pity the fools that fly P38s, because I have a special incentive to shred you to pieces.  Beware P38 pilots, for I know not who you are before I shoot you down, therefore I must assume there is a small chance the P38 in front of my guns is flown by the evil and deceptive AKAK.   Fear  :furious Midway, you charlatan! :joystick:

This will not stand! :mad:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:56:36 PM by Midway »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »
i'm glad they took Days of our lifes off for this   :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2011, 09:09:38 PM »
If Charlie Sheen wasn't too busy collecting cheetah tears he would definately approve of this thread!
WINNING!!
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2011, 05:46:16 AM »
P38's, huh?  :huh

I pity the fools that fly P38s, because I have a special incentive to shred you to pieces.  Beware P38 pilots, for I know not who you are before I shoot you down, therefore I must assume there is a small chance the P38 in front of my guns is flown by the evil and deceptive AKAK.   Fear  :furious Midway, you charlatan! :joystick:

This will not stand! :mad:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Seriously, you're about 2 for 27 against me in recent fighting, truth is your chances of a kill on Ack Ack are 1/10th your chances of a kill on me.... and if you're "mathematically challenged" I'll just go ahead and break it to ya, that ain't very good odds! Prepare to have that Spitfire violated from the rear... again! (You might wanna just go ahead and fly the pink skinned one so there's no confusion as to the role you'll be playing).

:neener:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey