Author Topic: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting  (Read 6298 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 06:40:52 AM »
Actually it shows just how childish some of this community has become.    Some spend your days giving these guys the attention they seek, but not deserve.   
+1 karaya. i gotta say if red keeps this civil it could be just a harmless joke for everyone. but honestly i can see this going way too far very fast...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
It's harmless as long as nobody gets bent out of shape over it.  I think part of the reason is that vTARD is a fun name to call someone.

We could start calling the Freebirds the fbTARDS too.

I'd also like to see the M-18 Hellcat added to Aces High.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 01:48:42 AM »
As rooster Cogburn once said "Its all well and good untill someone has an eye out".
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »
As rooster Cogburn once said "Its all well and good untill someone has an eye out".

kinda like, "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt.....then it's hilarious"
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 09:51:10 AM »
It's harmless as long as nobody gets bent out of shape over it.  I think part of the reason is that vTARD is a fun name to call someone.

We could start calling the Freebirds the fbTARDS too.

V-Gina is more appropriate    :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline YGSM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
trust me, ive seen it 3 times for sure. half of your squad rolling the base at the 10 minute mark in the back of the map

And the PROBLEM is what?   We took a base within the 10 minute time of closing?  Really!!!!!  Whinning again about base takes.  So now we cant take bases within the sacred 10 minutes?   :bhead
The only HO I have every attempted was with a French potato named Miss Francine.  Otherwise I stay away from the HO it makes me very nervous having 20 and 30mm shells whipping by my canopy.

WD Cameron...Army Air Corp  P47d-11 and D-40 France Italy and Germany.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »
And the PROBLEM is what?   We took a base within the 10 minute time of closing?  Really!!!!!  Whinning again about base takes.  So now we cant take bases within the sacred 10 minutes?   :bhead
its not that you cant take them its the way. cowardly and with nobody at the lonely base.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 03:26:03 PM »
:rofl

M-18 :noid
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline YGSM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2011, 04:30:01 PM »
its not that you cant take them its the way. cowardly and with nobody at the lonely base.

Well then....hmmmm....a good way to slow us down would be to up a fast goon killer and stop us.  It would not be lonely anymore would it.

:t
The only HO I have every attempted was with a French potato named Miss Francine.  Otherwise I stay away from the HO it makes me very nervous having 20 and 30mm shells whipping by my canopy.

WD Cameron...Army Air Corp  P47d-11 and D-40 France Italy and Germany.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 05:37:52 PM »
Well then....hmmmm....a good way to slow us down would be to up a fast goon killer and stop us.  It would not be lonely anymore would it.

:t
how can we up a quick goon killer when the closest person is at least 3 sectors away, and when someone does kill a goon more than likely the goon driver will whine on 200.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2011, 08:28:49 PM »
how can we up a quick goon killer when the closest person is at least 3 sectors away, and when someone does kill a goon more than likely the goon driver will whine on 200.

Just clean the sand out of it and quit whining about base captures that you don't deem appropriate.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »
snap!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »
Just clean the sand out of it and quit whining about base captures that you don't deem appropriate.
:rofl
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2011, 02:15:14 PM »
It's harmless as long as nobody gets bent out of shape over it.  I think part of the reason is that vTARD is a fun name to call someone.

As I came in the game, I remember the name LTARD's. Towns were smaller back then and finding 4-7 tanks in town as you lifted. Didn't give you much time to react to the demo crew, terrorizing the local folk. I believe you filled the void left by these mongroians with your 20-30 plane kamikaze attacks on town. Hence the name takes on the characteristics of gameplay, and not so the individuals of the squad.  .02
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2011, 11:45:07 PM »
actually creating a anti V squad would take this AH inside joke to the next level

Shhhh, think this started something that will make the MA's a little more enjoyable lol!
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil