Author Topic: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting  (Read 6309 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Re: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2011, 11:48:53 PM »
nobodys there and it prooves that they wont challange a full-blown enemy in the MA's.

sure they'll take other bases but when they do that they have 20 guys on the field and 4 at town. they horde and they hide.

I think its great to have a Squad that is so hated not because they are THAT good, but because they do HORDE and when they are met with anything close to equal numbers they will run and while the rest of their countrymen take up the fight and 8 outta 10 times are beat back they roll on another base where nobody is defendng, save 2-3 guys and hit that. My beef isnt with their Attack Plans, its with their "well, we got beat down and WILL NOT stay and fight it out" plans that make a lot of people angry. Like Deb said...I love nothing more than at the end of my Hour or two of flyin to know that I have hung at least 10 vTARD Scalps on my cartoon Hangar lol.
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2011, 12:05:50 AM »
We're a base taking squad, and the largest furball on the map is never the best base to capture.  We also realize that there's no point in looking up the bellybutton of a dead horse. :old:
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline YGSM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2011, 02:51:05 PM »
We're a base taking squad, and the largest furball on the map is never the best base to capture.  We also realize that there's no point in looking up the bellybutton of a dead horse. :old:

This is obvious to you and I but the whinners need a little more osmosis to have the idea sink in.
The only HO I have every attempted was with a French potato named Miss Francine.  Otherwise I stay away from the HO it makes me very nervous having 20 and 30mm shells whipping by my canopy.

WD Cameron...Army Air Corp  P47d-11 and D-40 France Italy and Germany.

Offline YGSM

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »
I think its great to have a Squad that is so hated not because they are THAT good, but because they do HORDE and when they are met with anything close to equal numbers they will run and while the rest of their countrymen take up the fight and 8 outta 10 times are beat back they roll on another base where nobody is defendng, save 2-3 guys and hit that. My beef isnt with their Attack Plans, its with their "well, we got beat down and WILL NOT stay and fight it out" plans that make a lot of people angry. Like Deb said...I love nothing more than at the end of my Hour or two of flyin to know that I have hung at least 10 vTARD Scalps on my cartoon Hangar lol.

Although I am not a Devil, my squad flies with them alot.  I take issue with the statement that when we are met with equal numbers we run and hide.  Actually that is farther from the truth.  I have seen very many times when we are instructed to push a well defended base we end up sneaking a goon behind the fight and take it right under your nose.  We will fall back and regroup if the numbers exceed ours but I think this is good tactics.  You all know how to defend our tactics but most of your countrymen will not defend and want to furball.  It is our $15 and we will do with it as we see fit. 

JUGMAN     :devil
The only HO I have every attempted was with a French potato named Miss Francine.  Otherwise I stay away from the HO it makes me very nervous having 20 and 30mm shells whipping by my canopy.

WD Cameron...Army Air Corp  P47d-11 and D-40 France Italy and Germany.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2011, 09:12:28 PM »
Well it seems to me ( and this might be whining ) that when we take a base with not enough defenders, we get hollered at for taking an undefended base.

When we take a base that's been the center of a battle for some time, we get hollered at for ruining someone's fight.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »
Well it seems to me ( and this might be whining ) that when we take a base with not enough defenders, we get hollered at for taking an undefended base.

When we take a base that's been the center of a battle for some time, we get hollered at for ruining someone's fight.
maybe because you interrupted a fight between the rooks/knights (or vise versa) and its turned into a 3v1.
i havent really had that happen to me ever but thats usually what i see.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2011, 01:07:28 AM »

JUGMAN     :devil

It is your 15 bucks and you can say you "fight" for bases or whatever, don't really care. I will tell you that with my own eyes, I have yet to see a base taken that their Assault was met with equal numbers. Example, huge Pony raid that failed at taking the base in question and after they were all dead or RTB(running home) within 5 min as we pushed the fight to the base they upped from it was a whole new group of guys that we fought. So if that isnt a good enough example then I challenge someone else to throw one out here.

P.S. Rob for President 2012! BowHuntr for VP!!! Save the Whales, kill the vTARDS!

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:12:45 AM by Scotty55OEFVet »
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »
We're going to start attacking the Rooks exclusively whenever RedDevil is online.
 :neener:

Im tired of trying to find which of our bases your attacking and get there before the rest of the Knight Nation ups and kills u all...may be a good idea!

:aok +100

RedDevil

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2011, 03:47:58 AM »
Actually it shows just how childish some of this community has become.    Some spend your days giving these guys the attention they seek, but not deserve.   

:aok

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2011, 11:46:38 AM »
the attention thing is right on the money.  I think its mostly due to that silly nickname we've been given because aces high is full of great squads.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2011, 11:54:58 AM »
It is your 15 bucks and you can say you "fight" for bases or whatever, don't really care. I will tell you that with my own eyes, I have yet to see a base taken that their Assault was met with equal numbers.

This statement is entirely misleading and a thinly disguised strawman.  You imply that it IS fair if the attackers and defenders have equal numbers which couldn't be further from the truth.  In an equal numbered fight it would be near impossible to capture a base.  10 attackers vs 10 defenders, 10 defenders will always win.  Why?  Because when a defender kills an attacker the attacker must fly back to the base of interest which might take 8 or so minutes.  In addition, the attackers must split their attention between killing the enemies as well as killing the towns and base objects.  When an attacker kills a defender, the defender must simply take off again and get a little speed, this takes less than 2 minutes.  So with this disparity of attrition, there is nothing fair about a 10v10 fight in regards to capturing a base.

So while your heart may bleed over the Devil's capturing bases and beating you up in this game, there is absolutely no basis for your argument, so you might want to go back to the drawing board and reevaluate things.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:00:58 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »
This statement is entirely misleading and a thinly disguised strawman.  You imply that it IS fair if the attackers and defenders have equal numbers which couldn't be further from the truth.  In an equal numbered fight it would be near impossible to capture a base.  10 attackers vs 10 defenders, 10 defenders will always win.  Why?  Because when a defender kills an attacker the attacker must fly back to the base of interest which might take 8 or so minutes.  In addition, the attackers must split their attention between killing the enemies as well as killing the towns and base objects.  When an attacker kills a defender, the defender must simply take off again and get a little speed, this takes less than 2 minutes.  So with this disparity of attrition, there is nothing fair about a 10v10 fight in regards to capturing a base.

So while your heart may bleed over the Devil's capturing bases and beating you up in this game, there is absolutely no basis for your argument, so you might want to go back to the drawing board and reevaluate things.

Quit ruining this pointless talkin watermelon for fun by analysing something silly I said lol. Boo Grizz -1

RedDevil

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2011, 12:06:02 PM »
the attention thing is right on the money.  I think its mostly due to that silly nickname we've been given because aces high is full of great squads.

Thats cool lol, cuz now even the members of VNation that were PMin me angry stuff finally got that its all in good fun lol.....

-1 Grizzy Poo

RedDevil

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »
Quit ruining this pointless talkin watermelon for fun by analysing something silly I said lol. Boo Grizz -1

I apologize, I'll keep logic out of this thread from now on at your request.  Carry on.  :aok

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »
Thats cool lol, cuz now even the members of VNation that were PMin me angry stuff finally got that its all in good fun lol.....

+1 for founding the vNATION

<S> RedDevil