Author Topic: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting  (Read 6480 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Re: 287th "vTARD Killer's" is Recruiting
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2011, 10:13:00 AM »
Yw...the vNATION Foundation is used for the greater goal of killing vTARDS on Land, Sea, and in the Air...all contributions are welcome...specially pics of any and every vTARD in their Death throes (means dying to most of us uneducated people). <S>Wntrgrn....and isnt wintergreen just delightful as a lifesaver too!  :neener:
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2011, 10:20:20 AM »
... vNation Foundation ...  :rofl

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2011, 10:34:02 AM »
as Falcon23 said "Wintergreen, you do well in a pinch".

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:31:41 PM by Rob52240 »
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2011, 12:14:15 PM »
as Falcon23 said "Wintergreen, you'll do in a pinch.  Get it?  Skoal?"

:bhead :bolt:
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
And thanks for teaching me how to play Aces High Scotty

<S>
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »
And thanks for teaching me how to play Aces High Scotty

<S>
Now I am screwed...people are going to know that I helped SPAWN A vTARD!!! Im outta here  :bolt:

and yw Robster!

RedDevil

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15:23 PM »
as Falcon23 said "Wintergreen, you do well in a pinch".

(Image removed from quote.)

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »
Now I am screwed...people are going to know that I helped SPAWN A vTARD!!! Im outta here  :bolt:

and yw Robster!

and your old XO is a vTard now too....seems like you have a lot of connections to the vTards, so maybe your just a spy...
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 08:45:25 AM »
and your old XO is a vTard now too....seems like you have a lot of connections to the vTards, so maybe your just a spy...

Yes probably a spy, probably a double naught spy.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »
Lol, former XO and Attack Wing Commander, as well as 2 of the original members of 1st SSF...lol, now Ive got egg on my face. But, Its not you guys that I consider vTARDS, its quite a few of the others that are helpless 1-1 or even 1-3 lol. I fought 5 of ya 1 day...wanna hear it, here it goes:

P47M (ME) runs into 3 P51's and engages...smoke 1 and he runs away, as other 2 begin ot do their run and HO and run and HO, 1 goes dwn in flames and other runs away smokin. Well, little do I know, 2 more vTARDS emerge from the safety of 10k and both dive on me...Poof, another one bites the dust. Other runs away. I then get a kill on 1 of the first 2 I engaged so...nowI kill another Pony (vTARD) and Im sittin pretty at 4 kills...then the other Pony I smoked must have went dwn. So here I am, no ammo and about 3 min of fuel left tryin to fly a sector away to a CV because the HORDE has taken my closest AF. Lol, all of a sudden a Dora appears and as I type on 200 I am out of ammo and fuel, he slowly pulls off, only to not more than 2 min later begin his BnZ attack and knock my wing off. I crash into the water and low and behold, its a vTARD that I had already killed twice. Thats why I really have a small amount of respect for the rest of your "clan." Booooo Evil Hoin Runnin vTARD friends of yours! <S>Guys

RedDEVIL (Former CO of 1st Special Service Force)
                                                                                              Current 71 Squadron RAF Minion

RedDevil

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2011, 12:22:29 PM »

Oh, lol, and I forgot you changed your name Bow...Im on a mission to find vTROOPER now and will at all costs kill you and Mr Skoal. Have you guys heard from Ramrod lately? See Sars on occasion and Nordmann but havent seen him.

RedDevil

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2011, 04:03:57 PM »
Unfortunately no, but I believe his acount is still active.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
Oh, lol, and I forgot you changed your name Bow...Im on a mission to find vTROOPER now and will at all costs kill you and Mr Skoal. Have you guys heard from Ramrod lately? See Sars on occasion and Nordmann but havent seen him.

he still is gone under the radar. lasttime i talked to sars, he said he talked to ram via satellite phone. so... i think ram is still workin...somewhere that should not be mentioned.
 :noid
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:49 AM »
Cool...miss that old grumpy bastard lol. Ben thinkin, one of these days should coordinate somethin and for a day all fly together...ya know, old school lol. <S> guys

RedDevil

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
a 1ssf squad night may be in order if they'll have me as a guest.