Author Topic: how the vdudes kill someone  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: how the vdudes kill someone
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 01:46:53 PM »
Melvin: i dont have a HAT switch, so i use the keyboard numpad to set my views. I also need the arrow keys and the insert-delete to adjust my headpoint during the fight. I keep holding down the arrow keys, so my recorded eyepoint is weird sometimes. Kinds rough stuff they you have to operate the view, the eyepoint, the flaps and the rudder with your left hand while your right one is on the mouse (i use it as a joystick) : )

Dear Tyrannis: back from the vacation?  ;) Here is this dang film, i kill 2 of them usng only 30 rounds of ammo, constant 3v1, and they keep reupping and trying to get me, one-pass-run-fast and come back to ho me every time, and you ask this question? duuuude grow up.

This isnt an anti-vtard video. Its just a  :bhead   edited for spelling
idk, to me it shows determination to get a target, and persistance. that they didnt give up fighting you after getting shot down.

but then again, i dont believe in the whole "im better than you cus i shot you down over a game" thing, so i wouldnt understand the chest thumping going on right now.

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 01:59:47 PM »
I don't know if there is a way to move your head position faster using buttons, and it pains me to imagine how people get by with numpads and arrow keys. Analogue controls (such as rotaries on X52's) can be mapped to moving your head and the head position moves as quickly as you move the control. BUT... if you don't precisely center the control your head position will be all jacked up. I have one of my rotaries mapped to "Move Forward/Back" so I can get real close to my gunsight and look over the nose a bit, but I increased the Dead Band almost to maximum. I only have to rotate it a little bit from 90% (which is still centered) to 100% which instantly lunges my head forward.

You imply far too much respect.
People hunt down rats and wild boars when they get into and harm peoples land. Doesn't mean they respect the rats, nor fear their prowess.
They are like lemmings I guess. But even 10000 lemmings can disrupt a good game.

I'm disgusted.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:08:35 PM by GNucks »

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 02:15:23 PM »
At the analogy, or at the sentiment behind it?

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
why do you have to put animals or hunting activity in the middle of this thing?
anyway for the V guys, they play their way, you can just avoid them if you like or face them in the field wich is what debrody did, no reason for public insult on the forums but anyway i think is all about the fun, to have an inside joke on the AH comunity as far as they dont mind beeing called "vtards" as everybody call them.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »
At the analogy, or at the sentiment behind it?

I think the analogy is foul and inappropriate. The likening of fellow human beings to "rats" is something to be expressed only about the lowest of the low kind of people. I can name no AH subscriber who warrants that kind of comparison.

I find the kind of people who casually and carelessly toss out those kind of remarks disgusting.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 03:24:57 PM »
I think the analogy is foul and inappropriate. The likening of fellow human beings to "rats" is something to be expressed only about the lowest of the low kind of people. I can name no AH subscriber who warrants that kind of comparison.

I find the kind of people who casually and carelessly toss out those kind of remarks disgusting.
Well what I think is disgusting is when people think they are better then animals, and use Rats as a true offense.
I have never seen a rat kill another rat for hate, discrimination and etc.
I have never seen a rat creat politics, religions and other groups to make themselves different ("better") then the other rats.
Btw if you can say you are not homofobic, not racist, that you can understand the differences, that you can live with it, then you are almost as perfect as a rat or a dog or any animal that isnt the human.
Remember 08/08/2012
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 03:32:59 PM »
idk, to me it shows determination to get a target, and persistance. that they didnt give up fighting you after getting shot down.

but then again, i dont believe in the whole "im better than you cus i shot you down over a game" thing, so i wouldnt understand the chest thumping going on right now.
ya those dudes were the braves werent they, 3v1, ho n run, youre awsome, Tyrannis.  keep your mouth closed plz...  Once again, if you can get it, it isnt an anti-vtard video. That still was fun except the head on attempts. Especially was fun seeing one of them try again and again  : )
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 03:35:07 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
ya those dudes were the braves werent they, 3v1, ho n run, youre awsome, Tyrannis.  keep your mouth closed plz...  Once again, if you can get it, it isnt an anti-vtard video. That still was fun except the head on attempts. Especially was fun seeing one of them try again and again  : )

my original question about what was wrong with the Vdudes wasent to you originally, it was to everyone else taking a shot at them.

then you suddenly take offence to it.

i respond.

now your still taking offence to it.

but hey, keep thumping your chest bro let me congratz you on being a cartoon ace  :aok

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
Well what I think is disgusting is when people think they are better then animals, and use Rats as a true offense.

You can examine the literal interpretations all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that words mean things, and they mean more than what is printed in a dictionary or an encyclopedia. I doubt I need to explain that derogatory terms mean very different things between dictionaries and common usage in language.

Rebel - Inactive
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
my original question about what was wrong with the Vdudes wasent to you originally, it was to everyone else taking a shot at them.
here is this friggen video
you can see a gang-bang in it
what was your question?
AoM
City of ice

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
fair enougth, Im just stating that to make the use of animals on the commom sense as insulting terms means that whole cultures make themselves superior.
Remember 08/08/2012
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »
Debrody i think tyranis is asking further then this video, i guess he wants to ask why people keep this inside joke of "Vtards" considering it is just their way of playing and its not against the rules. well the answer i guess would be... because its funny and they dont care beeing called like that or treated like that because they know they are having fun their way and even achieving their own objectives ingame so they got nothing to complain, in fact they can be real proud of it. they are having fun and i bet they laugth when someone gets mad at them because of the hordes and HO's.
so yeah, in the end there is nothing wrong with the V guys and nothing wrong with people that get mad at them
Remember 08/08/2012
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 06:01:47 PM »
tyrannis, i can answer your question. The reason that the "vTards" get picked on/judged is because alot of people have to have something to thump their chest about. Some say that we are a bunch of little babies that can only take undefended bases and can only ho shot and whatnot. They also say that the it takes 5 "vTards" to equal the skill of 1 average pilot. This all comes back to some of those people that have to have something to whine about. Yeah it gets annoying and aggravating sometimes, but i dont let it get to me, just like vWNTRGRN doesnt let it get to him. In fact, sometimes i call vWNTRGRN on the phone just to let him know about a new way we mad someone mad or frustrated, just so later that night we can get the whole squad together and go do whatever it was that made that person whine so much.

The main reason you see so many people whining about how we play, is because we dont play the way they want us to. Yeah there are alot of us that will HO shot you, especially if there is something going on that we dont want you to find out about, we will ho shot you just so you dont have a chance to find out whats going on or about to go on.

Then you have the people that just simply judge the whole squad over something one person does or did. for instance, in that video, vALERIC was shot down, so whats everyone else going to do, well their going to assume that the whole squad has the same skill level.

There are a few people that i have respect for in this game, and if their on this BBS then thier most likely not one of them, but there is a slim few on here that i have respect for, a very slim few.

As for you, tyrannis and Raphel, i  :salute you for not judging us for the way we like to have fun.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 06:15:40 PM »
Errr it all sounds good, but look at that vid again. "5 Vs are equal to one average"   there were 6 of them, they got 1 kill when the 1 got 2 (+aleric before when he was alone). I was on the deck, i wasnt BnZing, nor had any advantage.
There wasnt any action in the background i guess since the whole squad was on me, some of them were still HOing. Where we go?
Im not saying theese to insult you or anyone, but this is the truth. I have NO problem with any player, let it be Bruv119 or vALERIC as long as he is fighting bravely.
What i was missing is the sportsmanship. I got a player, he brought 3 buddies, i got 2 of them, he brought 2 more again. Its lol. Its not a whine, insult, or anything just a giant LOL.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:21:25 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »
Errr it all sounds good, but look at that vid again. "5 Vs are equal to one average"   there were 6 of them, they got 1 kill when the 1 got 2 (+aleric before when he was alone). I was on the deck, i wasnt BnZing, nor had any advantage.
There wasnt any action in the background i guess since the whole squad was on me, some of them were still HOing. Where we go?
Im not saying theese to insult you or anyone, but this is the truth. I have NO problem with any player, let it be Bruv119 or vALERIC as long as he is fighting bravely.
What i was missing is the sportsmanship. I got a player, he brought 3 buddies, i got 2 of them, he brought 2 more again. Its lol. Its not a whine, insult, or anything just a giant LOL.

i wasnt trying to make it sound like i was pointing you out. I'v had my share of a few good fights with you.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35