Author Topic: Version check - Unable to connect to game manager.  (Read 333 times)

Offline BravoFour

• Zinc Member
Version check - Unable to connect to game manager.
« on: May 25, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »
Unable to connect to the online portion of the game today. Worked fine yesterday. If i click on the online arena or the account admin at the opening screen, i immediately get a message that states "Unable to connect to game manager". I have not changed anything that i can think of since the last time that it worked correctly. My friend can run his off the same router, so it does not appear to be the router. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and changed firewall settings. Any suggestions?

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: Version check - Unable to connect to game manager.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »
If you have moved your PC to connect via another location it can cause problems. I hope your friend has his own account because I think part of the problem stems from when people try to share an account which gets flagged up by their IP addresses.

I think you might be better getting in touch direct with HTC and speaking to them on the telephone

Offline BravoFour

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 01:50:40 PM »
Problem solved. it was a firewall issue with virus protection, not windows. Thanks HTC for the customer support.

Offline wipass

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.secestimating.com
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 09:14:35 AM »
I have exactly the same problem, worked one day and now wont connect,

What did you do to fix the issue ?

regards