Author Topic: Lanc munition selection switch  (Read 232 times)

Offline macdp51

• Zinc Member
Lanc munition selection switch
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
This happened Friday night 05-21-11, now it could be me, but when flying the Lancaster with the 2000lb and 500lb loadout if the 2000's were selected while in the pilot seat - everytime you changed stations (gunner, bombadier etc) the selected 2000's changed back to the 500's. I have not observed this happening before, however that's not to say it wasn't self inflicted somehow  :lol
Thank You
HP :rock

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: Lanc munition selection switch
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »
I have a feeling this is the default way weapon select has always worked. - GV's behaved the same with a mixed loadout. Fire some HE, pop up to the MG, go back to fire a shell, only now it is back to AP loaded as default. If you can't change position in the A/C or GV it's no problem. So in a fighter you select what you want and it will stay there. (e.g. Rocket, bomb or cannon).

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: Lanc munition selection switch
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »
I have noticed that after the GV revisions the weapon select no longer seems to go back to the default when you change position. It still does on the lancs as the OP has pointed out - Whilst I don't think this is a bug, perhaps it is something that can be changed rather than "fixed"