Author Topic: 132 DW Bomber Group is Recruiting for Special Events  (Read 756 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
132 DW Bomber Group is Recruiting for Special Events
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:07:00 AM »
The Special Events squad of the 132nd Delivery Wing known as the 132 DW Bomber Group is recruiting bomber pilots for Friday Squad Ops (FSO), Snapshots, and Scenarios. 

We have 6 dedicated pilots and looking to increase another 5 in the month of July for FSO. Please post here or PM me if interested as soon as possible.  I need to make arrangements to accommadate more players for FSO.  That is a registered squad and requires commitment levels to be met every week of flying.

Snapshots are walk-ons and not set requirements. 

Scenarios are player registered events at http://ahevents.org/.  We have to coordinate individual players into a temporary Scenario Squad Name for the event.

We have a forum BB that will give detailed information on events.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: 132 DW Bomber Group is Recruiting for Special Events
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:18:42 AM »
what do ya fly and what time is the fso

RedTail

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 06:36:20 PM »
It depends on the set-up and which side.  Each Frame has a different CIC, player in charge of either Axis or Allied, and they issue the orders and plane rides.  All types of bombers are possible.

FSO is Friday nights at 11PM EST/ 10PM CST US time.  3 Frames for one set-up then usually one or sometimes two weeks off.  Next FSO won't be until July. 
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline atom360

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
may i come in im a good bomber gunnner if you sign me up ill do my best at the warzone :salute

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 06:38:38 PM »
may i come in im a good bomber gunnner if you sign me up ill do my best at the warzone :salute

No problem.  FSO will be July 8th at 11PM EST/10PM CST.  Just find me on the roster in SEA 1 and PM me.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 10:44:15 AM »
This would be a great squad to join.  :cheers:
AKKuya has been around a while and has shown to be an excellent leader and tactician in special events.  :aok

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »
This would be a great squad to join.  :cheers:
AKKuya has been around a while and has shown to be an excellent leader and tactician in special events.  :aok

:salute

Offline akbmzawy

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
Now that summer is over we will be more active in recruiting true bomber type pilots to wreck havoc on our enemies.

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:28:26 PM »
Also, we are still recruiting players for our Special Events squad.