Author Topic: I can't get the new gvs to map.  (Read 432 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
I can't get the new gvs to map.
« on: May 25, 2011, 10:49:19 PM »
Not sure what I'm doing. They won't stop and my turret won't turn. It's annoying.

Any help?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Blagard

• Nickel Member
Re: I can't get the new gvs to map.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:53:19 PM »
If you don't mind going back to the default GV key mapping, Just delete the file Vehicle.kmp in your setting folder.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »
Shift S stops you, S slowes you but you have to keep it pressed. Turret rotates with joystick when mouse control is off. When its on it may all be mouse control, not sure.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »
If you don't mind going back to the default GV key mapping, Just delete the file Vehicle.kmp in your setting folder.

So that's Mode 2?

Do you know what Mode 4 is called?

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 11:19:24 PM »
So that's Mode 2?

No it's not. The modes are not being saved seperately, but part of your single joystick settings file. The keyboard has no different modes at all, and the .kmp files are the keys (not buttons) settings for the different types of commands.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Warmongo

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »

No it's not. The modes are not being saved seperately, but part of your single joystick settings file. The keyboard has no different modes at all, and the .kmp files are the keys (not buttons) settings for the different types of commands.

Hmmm...Is this the reason why my modes are not switching automatically even though it's checked on?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 06:57:31 AM »
Hmmm...Is this the reason why my modes are not switching automatically even though it's checked on?

I can't imagine how it could be.  :headscratch:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 12:18:26 PM »

Bummer.

My mode 2 is hosed. Zoom doesn't adjust in the commander's position and the German gunsights do not adjust.

I wanted to delete Mode 2 and paste in my Mode 4, which everything works for gvs, and see if that would fix it.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay