Author Topic: Another patch  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Another patch
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »
That means we could use an axis to act as our flap lever.   :devil

I was thinking this too....

It might also act as auto flaps. For all those complaining about auto retracting flaps, just put the flaps lever in the "down flaps" position and it'll keep triggering that button. So when your flaps retract as soon as you pop below that "retract speed" again they should re-deploy, right?

Only problem is they'll try for full flaps always in that scenario, but still an interesting idea.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 09:33:03 AM »
EDIT 2: Ha! My X52 doesn't need buttons for brakes or WEP anymore! I set Throttle Full Reverse to Wheel Brakes, and I scaled the axis so 75% is Full Throttle, and when I push it to 100% it engages WEP. I also set the X axis so tilting the stick all the way to the left engages the Left Brake, and all the way to the right engages the Right Brake. Way to go HTC!  :aok

Works great! I have done both, just that I have the mapped the wheel brakes to min & max rudder positions. And now I have WEP when pushing the throttle past the dent!  :rock
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 02:45:40 PM »
you should be able to, i havent set mine up yet everything i need is on the X52 for now
i just tried. but it didnt let me  :(