Author Topic: Duelling bracket- pick the winners.  (Read 2654 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Duelling bracket- pick the winners.
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »
Rud3boi, we're all counting on you.

:rofl

Rud is a tough opponent very good shot :furious

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
What if he doesnt pass first round?

Good. He's a tool.  :aok

<3 Slash..  :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:22:42 PM by Krupinski »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 02:17:05 PM »
Good. He's a tool.  :aok
There things that I like and dislike about rud, but the goods outway the bad
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 02:32:29 PM »
I have already lost to INK in round 1.

My second attempt at this Dueling Tournament, my second round 1 loss.  Last time I was matched with the guy who won the whole thing, my first shot ever and thats what I draw.

This round, I got to meet INK, (win), I had a chance in the Spitfire, (win), and I really had a good time.  I was giggling when I pulled my only good move in the P51 and lost you for about 10 seconds, (win).

Maybe I am only cannon fodder and a grid filler but at least I got to play, and I tried.  I seriously feel sorry for those who do not participate in this.  It is just for fun ya know.  Tuck your ego away for 5 minutes and enjoy yourself mates!

Now if we had a contest for the best high altitude, drop in, sneaky, one pass your dead, run, reset, repete................well... .........................just gimme the trophy now.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 02:35:20 PM »

My second attempt at this Dueling Tournament, my second round 1 loss.  Last time I was matched with the guy who won the whole thing, my first shot ever and thats what I draw.

This round, I got to meet INK, (win), I had a chance in the Spitfire, (win), and I really had a good time.  I was giggling when I pulled my only good move in the P51 and lost you for about 10 seconds, (win).

Maybe I am only cannon fodder and a grid filler but at least I got to play, and I tried.  I seriously feel sorry for those who do not participate in this.  It is just for fun ya know.  Tuck your ego away for 5 minutes and enjoy yourself mates!

Now if we had a contest for the best high altitude, drop in, sneaky, one pass your dead, run, reset, repete................well... .........................just gimme the trophy now.
Hey third time is the charm! I saw your fights from last tournament, and you did fairly good! Your getting unlucky with your matchups...
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
Dam, I didn't know I had been gone for so long! Everyone has me loosing the first round?! Even though it will probably happen I am appalled!  :D
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 02:39:36 PM »
lmfao I lose to rud3boi? I am making a promise to everyone in the game right now, if I lose to him, I will quit AH.
Someone got their ego hurt  ;)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 03:04:13 PM »
I find myself more motivated and focused since I am not expected to make it out of first round.   Should be fun either way.  In the event of a first round success, it's the next fights that look really tough.  No disrespect to you Haxxor, I just have never flown against you, so I know little or nothing about your flying style.  It will be interesting... :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 03:05:08 PM »
I would be very wary of someone called haxxor   :D   :noid
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 03:22:04 PM »
:aok  :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »
Y'all dueling bracket weenies can feel free to spar with me in the DA - in whatever.  I've never truly specialized in any one plane (well, okay, maybe the lala, but that was a natural evolution  :noid ) so I've always enjoyed the variety of the planeset.   :airplane:

I'm horrible shot, but you better bring your flyin'   :joystick:

I can be found most evenings 6-10ish CST in the AvA or one of the LWA's - usually orange.

<actually, if you can't beat me at least 50% of the time, then you have no business in any bracket.  :neener: >
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:11:49 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 04:05:12 PM »
Y'all dueling bracket weenies can feel free to spar with me in the DA - in whatever.  I've never truly specialized in any one plane (well, okay, maybe the lala, but that was a natural evolution  :noid ) so I've always enjoyed the variety of the palneset.   :airplane:

I'm horrible shot, but you better bring your flyin'   :joystick:

I can be found most evenings 6-10ish CST in the AvA or one of the LWA's - usually orange.

<actually, if you can't beat me at least 50% of the time, then you have no business in any bracket.  :neener: >

O hush you old sloberdonkey you cant fly your way out of a wet paper bag.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
Y'all dueling bracket weenies can feel free to spar with me in the DA - in whatever.  I've never truly specialized in any one plane (well, okay, maybe the lala, but that was a natural evolution  :noid ) so I've always enjoyed the variety of the palneset.   :airplane:

<actually, if you can't beat me at least 50% of the time, then you have no business in any bracket.  :neener: >
I laughed at the horrible shot, jb11 told me one day to never give you a shot because you will kill me lmao
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »

My second attempt at this Dueling Tournament, my second round 1 loss.  Last time I was matched with the guy who won the whole thing, my first shot ever and thats what I draw.

This round, I got to meet INK, (win), I had a chance in the Spitfire, (win), and I really had a good time.  I was giggling when I pulled my only good move in the P51 and lost you for about 10 seconds, (win).

Maybe I am only cannon fodder and a grid filler but at least I got to play, and I tried.  I seriously feel sorry for those who do not participate in this.  It is just for fun ya know.  Tuck your ego away for 5 minutes and enjoy yourself mates!

your more then cannon fodder :salute

your good fight...and far better then a "horrible shot"  :salute

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »

You never know what I might do just to win. :t

Actually I don't think you have very much to fear Waystin, not really sure how they would have come to the conclusion that I would beat you. I don't get much time online anymore and have found my skills to be very lacking of late.

Either best of luck to you and we shall see soon enough.

:salute
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave