Author Topic: The FF are cool like that b29's :D  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
Re: The FF are cool like that b29's :D
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »
It's your money do what you want with it.

I came to that conclusion after I had face palmed myself repeatedly into a really bad headache.

Go Freedom Fighters go.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 12:20:38 AM »
is this the raid where i shot one of your friends down and one of your bombers as well?

and afterward you&your FF pals were too scared to up like that again with actual resistance?

you took b29s well above normal fighter lake alt standards and bombs a field with little to no defence, in the toughest bomber in the game, while with your friends.

i see nothing there that is worth bragging about  :headscratch:  :rolleyes:
I just didnt see it necessary for us to spend all that time again to up and simply let you guys come in an baby us out of a kill so <S> nice try better luck next time
The bombers give the boom and the fighters give the zoom

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 01:00:02 AM »
Translation: you guys knew you couldnt pull off that stunt again with actual resistance against it in the air, so you were too scared to up. instead you sat in the tower& bragged about it on all channel, ignoring anyone challenging you to up again, myself included. we arent very good bomber pilots, so we hide high, then boast about it to make us sound good.
:rolleyes:   :rofl

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 01:04:37 AM »
:rolleyes:   :rofl
/
your cool i love people like you act like they are all that lmao how old are you? dont you have mayby a wife or kids to care too?

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 01:21:23 AM »
that's just it Ack they are griefing people in the DA, and not at furball lake, personally I don't care how many squads are in the DA whatever, but when you vulch and interrupt people in the side fields that, I have an issue with.

Yeah, well you lost all your credibility tonight INK when you took that front quarter shot in the MA.  Who let you out of your time out btw?!?  :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 03:08:49 AM »
/
your cool i love people like you act like they are all that lmao how old are you? dont you have mayby a wife or kids to care too?
so the person who nonstep bragged on all channel in the DA about there 20k b29 raid isent "trying to act cool", yet me pointing out how much of a failure you are is me trying to act cool?
 :headscratch: are you even old enough to use the internet?

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »
so the person who nonstep bragged on all channel in the DA about there 20k b29 raid isent "trying to act cool", yet me pointing out how much of a failure you are is me trying to act cool?
 :headscratch: are you even old enough to use the internet?
20k? We were at 14K bro LMAO and then i descende to about 9 K so dont even give me that and I didnt brag i just said eat that because i shot down vulchers and got 4 kills so you can F off bro

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 04:13:33 AM »
Yeah, well you lost all your credibility tonight INK when you took that front quarter shot in the MA.  Who let you out of your time out btw?!?  :)

:rofl :rofl

oh man the whining after you left was even better...... :rofl

oh the wife did...couldn't see a grown man standing in the corner :cry

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 04:26:26 AM »
20k? We were at 14K bro LMAO and then i descende to about 9 K so dont even give me that and I didnt brag i just said eat that because i shot down vulchers and got 4 kills so you can F off bro
1. nah, it was about 20k, i checked.

2. you guys didnt drop your alt till you were safely over your base, right into ack cover.

3. how can you, in a buff, shoot down vultchers? vultchers are people who kill you while taking off. you were 20k in the sky, far from killing "vultchers"  :rolleyes:

kid i took buffs up in the DA before your little dweeb squad was even around (and people even did it before me), i flew my 17s in at 12k, high enough so that i wouldnt get pounced on by everyone, but low enough to get some good contenders.

you have nothing to brag about upping the ubber buff, climbing to 20, bombing a field, then landing among ack cover, all with little to no resistance.

get out.  :)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 05:24:44 AM »

2. you guys didnt drop your alt till you were safely over your base, right into ack cover.

3. how can you, in a buff, shoot down vultchers? vultchers are people who kill you while taking off. you were 20k in the sky, far from killing "vultchers"  :rolleyes:

kid i took buffs up in the DA before your little dweeb squad was even around (and people even did it before me), i flew my 17s in at 12k, high enough so that i wouldnt get pounced on by everyone, but low enough to get some good contenders.

you have nothing to brag about upping the ubber buff, climbing to 20, bombing a field, then landing among ack cover, all with little to no resistance.

wtg you got dragged to their level. Even lower maybe.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 05:31:41 AM »
wtg you got dragged to their level. Even lower maybe.
how?  :headscratch:

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »
how?  :headscratch:

look he tried to bomb stuff in the DA, spent hours doing it for nothing, AND they think its cool enough to post about it in here. They are beyond any text you are trying to send them.

At the end you will be down there all  :mad: and  :furious as usual, while he wouldn't even start to understand your point...better leave it be and :lol silently
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 06:19:04 AM »
Anyone want an extra pair of ear plugs?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline cut67

• Nickel Member
      • 483 BG
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »

really going to challenge how high i was WHEN I WAS THE ONE FLYING IT? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SIR I WAS FLYING 14K AND I SHOT DOWN VULTURES WHEN TRYING TO LAND SO DONT COME INTO MY POST AND START ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY Golly-geeN THING IN THE WORLD

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 06:36:02 AM »
really going to challenge how high i was WHEN I WAS THE ONE FLYING IT? GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SIR I WAS FLYING 14K AND I SHOT DOWN VULTURES WHEN TRYING TO LAND SO DONT COME INTO MY POST AND START ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY Golly-geeN THING IN THE WORLD

Anyone want an extra pair of ear plugs?

I'll take some, please.  :rolleyes:

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com