Author Topic: Canceling  (Read 5975 times)

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: Canceling
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 12:52:19 PM »
Why do people feel inclined to post when they're canceling? Do you want people to cry on your shoulder?

My question is, why do I keep clicking on these threads when I know they will annoy me for just that reason?   :headscratch:

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 01:14:48 PM »
Deleted account it did not have an option/reason for moderator bias so I had to click other.  Some of the stuff that gets said/typed in game is rediculous i type an abreviation and get muted sry but not paying for some volunteers bias.

Here's my shoulder............... :confused:......... :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Now, don't you feel better?

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
I tied reporting myself with .report but found out you can't.

Hopefully someone at HTC reading the logs had a laugh.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 01:20:41 PM »
Deleted account it did not have an option/reason for moderator bias so I had to click other.  Some of the stuff that gets said/typed in game is rediculous i type an abreviation and get muted sry but not paying for some volunteers bias.

Suck it up Sally.  Wait, you expect to try to circumvent chat privledges and get away with it.  But somehow think it is different if someone else does it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:22:35 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:45 PM »
I really wish when people had a problem with HTC, they would take it up with them instead of being a little child and crying on the BBS. No one cares that you are leaving. I have been muted a few times in the last few years, and you know what? I deserved every one of them.

Since you cant seem to catch the hint... MODS ARE NOT ALWAYS ONLINE AND/OR LISTENING, SOMETIMES AUTO MUTE IS THE ONLY THING ON. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! IT MEANS THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN SAY THINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE NO ONE IS WATCHING. YOU BEING MUTED DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY IMPLY A MOD BIAS.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 01:25:54 PM »
Wow too many internet tuff guys on this. Lol you guys are great I love it
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 01:28:12 PM »
Wow too many internet tuff guys on this. Lol you guys are great I love it

With you being the hypocrite of hypocrites, you should understand completely.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:29:55 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
My question is, why do I keep clicking on these threads when I know they will annoy me for just that reason?   :headscratch:

Because sometimes folks are being decent about it, saying "bye" or "bye for now, be back later" etc...

Sometimes you might want to read it.

Mystery solved!

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »
All I know is that some of you take this video game way too seriously
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 01:40:21 PM »
Because sometimes folks are being decent about it, saying "bye" or "bye for now, be back later" etc...

Sometimes you might want to read it.

Mystery solved!

I suppose, although in most cases the people who I know or care that much about will contact me through other means...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
I suppose, although in most cases the people who I know or care that much about will contact me through other means...

Bingo.  :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
well i think if i was quitting i would post something to let the guys that knew me and flew around me for all those years know so they wouldn't be wondering what happened to you.  In a way friendships made here and people meet here are like neighbors in your own town, we spend alot of time talking and interacting.  Would you just move out of your neighborhood with out telling any of your friends or drop them a call or note? this forum is like a notepad or friendly goodbye call for many people so i see nothing wrong with it.

Now if I'm quitting because of something stupid i did in game (text or voice ban) then take it like a man, if i quit because of that and post about it, we'll your going to get Flamed sorry.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
I do wish there was less politics being shoved down my throat in the MA.  I really don't play games to hear about how bad a subgroup of my fellow Americans are, how bad the people of X country are, or how bad the people of Y faith are.

Not canceling, just wishing the blowhards using AH players as a captive audience would put a cork in it.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
I do wish there was less politics being shoved down my throat in the MA.  I really don't play games to hear about how bad a subgroup of my fellow Americans are, how bad the people of X country are, or how bad the people of Y faith are.

Not canceling, just wishing the blowhards using AH players as a captive audience would put a cork in it.

i hear ya, all one can do is be fast with the mute voice and text buttons and or detune 200, even on squad channel we don't talk about the P or R topics, It's a good way to get very heated arguments going and it shouldn't be in a game or on a game forums, theres plenty of websites for that all BS go on them and rant all you want.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 03:24:54 PM »
To be honest, I had enough of this carp here and in the game.  I QUIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.