Author Topic: Freakin poison ivy  (Read 3007 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Freakin poison ivy
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
worst thing about pot is wasting time, losing your job, or going to jail. the first reason is a goal enjoyed by everyone. the latter two reasons our society is at fault for and is just wrong.  Alchohol and tobacco KILL millions every year yet are legal. quite hypocritical to go after people for smoking pot.

Offline 5anders

• Copper Member
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2011, 02:18:16 PM »
worst thing about pot is wasting time, losing your job, or going to jail. the first reason is a goal enjoyed by everyone. the latter two reasons our society is at fault for and is just wrong.  Alchohol and tobacco KILL millions every year yet are legal. quite hypocritical to go after people for smoking pot.

Now this, I 100% have to agree with.
In game: sanders

Offline 5anders

• Copper Member
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2011, 02:31:36 PM »
On a lighter story, bleach and rubbing alcohol did the trick.

On the bad patches of the poison ivy rash, very hot water made it itch like hell and then felt soooooo good to scratch it. Actually looked forward in the day to do it. Think I may have found a new fetish  :D   Anyways scratched it all open then put the bleach/alcohol on it. Burnt like a MF but it worked  :)

Glad to hear that it worked meatwad.  I'm honestly surprised it took so long to work.  I don't get it all that bad though so usually by the next day its dried up.
In game: sanders

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2011, 03:35:57 PM »
Think my problem was that the oil was lingering on work related equipment and I kept getting it back on me. Drowned everything I use and touched in alcohol over and over again which finally got it. Still an itch here and there but the worst is gone  :)
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »
Think my problem was that the oil was lingering on work related equipment and I kept getting it back on me. Drowned everything I use and touched in alcohol over and over again which finally got it. Still an itch here and there but the worst is gone  :)
dont itch the "here and there" itch. dont want it all starting over again and goin back to square one. congrats on gettin it figured out though!  :rock
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb