Author Topic: Luftwoffle buffer looking for a squad to fly in Friday Scenario ops with  (Read 451 times)

Offline EsmeII

• Zinc Member
<S>! I'm looking for a unit, strong preference for LW (though will consider Allied) that's looking for a LW buffer pilot that's come out of retirement after a few years away.  I was in KG2 in WarBirds until the release of WBIII, then spent a brief spell in AH before having a long break away from flight sims. I've been shaking off the rust this last several weeks. Please note - whilst I can fly - take off, fly around, do aerobatics, land - most things, I am NOT a competent fighter pilot, never have been and never will be.  I can make up the numbers in a fighter sortie as a wingman, and will happily do so, but I am a lousy shot and  don't have much knack for fighter combat. Plus I'm now several years older than when I last played, my eyesight is worse, reactions worse, and I'm getting arthritic :-} I am a competent bomber pilot, however, and enjoy flight-planning, dead-reckoning flying (yes, I know that's not needed in AH, but still..), etc.  If you're a lighthearted bunch that still take a professional attitude to getting the job done, I'm interested. If you are also primarily a KG, I'd be ecstatic, but I've flown with JG's before, I can live with doing so again if need be. :-}

I want to take part in scenarios as part of a squad - the MA in AH is fun, butit's not my natural territory.  I look forward to hearing from you.

<S>

Esme

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
JG54 is always looking for new guys, feel free to join us! we're not that great, but we have a good time. contact me via pm's in here or in the AVA after 10pm EST most nights.

Offline wmills

• Zinc Member
~Air Raiders~ is open.  We are a small squad. Been active in FSO for 5-6 years.  We lean toward the LW rides.  We are not active in the Main Arenas anymore--pretty much just FSO.

<S>
wmills
CO ~Air Raiders~

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Kommando Nowotny all the way. Most of us are events only these days. PM me
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:54:30 AM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline cotaylor

• Copper Member
      • 19th Bombardment Group
Good Day Esme,

We could use another pilot for our Bomber Group. We mostly fly in Late War-MA and use a lot of the heavier American Bombers, but I certainly share your enthusiasm for buffs as well as some of my other squadies, so this may be a good match for you.

Check us out...  125th Spartan Warriors. We've been around quite a while and have a good reputation.

<S>

PM me in game or on here.
SWtaylor in-game.
19taylor
CO - 19th Bombardment Group "Crazy Eyeballs"
http://19thbg.com

Offline EsmeII

• Zinc Member
Gentlemen, thank you for your responses. I will be in touch with each of you for a wee chat before making an application to join.

<S>

Esme

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Kommando Nowotny all the way. Most of us are events only these days. PM me
We have some very dedicated buff and Jabo pilots in the MA though.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
We have some very dedicated buff and Jabo pilots in the MA though.

Pro recruiter
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com