Author Topic: Training Arena  (Read 403 times)

Offline HARDLIQR

• Zinc Member
Training Arena
« on: June 29, 2011, 12:48:35 AM »
Will the damage model in the traing arena be fixed? I.E. Being able to kill hangers and take out field guns and buildings? It is hard to train new squad mates with out that feed back. If possible it would be nice to make it the same settings as the MA.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Training Arena
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 06:34:07 AM »
You can usually attack ground targets in the TA with bombs and rockets. You cannot strafe ground targets and do damage because then aircraft would also take damage in training. This is not a bug, it's a feature.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
I always thought they were destructable.  They just pop back up a lot quicker than in the MA.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline HARDLIQR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
You could in the past destroy Hangers, Guns, And Buildings in the training arena. This may not be a bug but the settings have changed. 100Coogn is right the buildings would just come up quicker than in the MA. This was in the past a great tool in training new players on what it took to take out targets. I hope that in the future that the old settings will return so that I and others can train new and veteran players in the Arena. That feed back was and is crucial in proper training. Please look further into this and let me know if there is any chance this will change.

Thank You For Your Prompt Response.