Author Topic: Casey Anthony Trial  (Read 4661 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Re: Casey Anthony Trial
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:54 PM »
I don't think that I would be thinking of my dead daughter immediately after coming out on top of what truly was a life-or-death situation.

-Penguin

I would, especially when I just got away with killing her.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »
There is no evidence that points to her killing her daughter.  The burden of proof is upon the prosecution, not the defense.  Furthermore, if we jailed or executed people just because of public opinion, our country would devolve into the Salem Witch Trials.  Who's to say that someone else didn't do it?

-Penguin

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
There is no evidence that points to her killing her daughter.  The burden of proof is upon the prosecution, not the defense.  Furthermore, if we jailed or executed people just because of public opinion, our country would devolve into the Salem Witch Trials.  Who's to say that someone else didn't do it?

-Penguin

I find myself agreeing with you. You cant kill someone without HARD evidence
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2011, 10:07:32 PM »
I find myself agreeing with you. You cant kill someone without HARD evidence

Yes, but at the same time Tupac, how can you not call the cops for 30 days, and say its an accident that she drowned in the pool...her story just DOESNT make sense.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:01 PM »

This ^^^^^^

Accept ...Grandma was on watch. The child drowned. Grandpa covered it up. IMO

I think the Mother knew and was threatened "I can get you, even in jail".

That scenario doesn't fit imo. If the kid drowned even while grandma on watch its still an accident...and if Casey and her kid were abused by that man then I doubt she wouldve gone along with it. OTH if it was Casey who was on watch when it happened... then it makes sense...sort of.

Thanks for those links they were very informative.. and hey I was right..he kept it in the garage in some little spot no outsider could find at a moment's quick search. Honestly I doubt Casey would know where that tape was either since she was not profiled as a hands-on do-it-yourself type of person. In that deposition he stated that he 'does things right and neatly' ... that tape 3 times around the kids head is overkill as 1 time around would've done the job.. but 3? Talk about OCD on doing it right.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
There are many things that don't make sense, like how the universe came to be.  That doesn't mean that so-and-so was involved.

-Penguin

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2011, 10:16:23 PM »
Like I've said before; If you want my opinion, she was guilty. If you want to speak legally, then she was not guilty.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2011, 10:44:07 PM »
Yes, but at the same time Tupac, how can you not call the cops for 30 days, and say its an accident that she drowned in the pool...her story just DOESNT make sense.

-BigBOBCH

I think she did it, but that isnt hard evidence IMO
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline iron650

• Nickel Member
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2011, 10:27:22 AM »
Like I've said before; If you want my opinion, she was guilty. If you want to speak legally, then she was not guilty.

They (jury) said there wasn't enough evidence made by the plantiff.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
They (jury) said there wasn't enough evidence made by the plantiff.

I said legally she was not guilty. Therefore, the jury made the right decision.

PS: Plaintiff is the name given to the complainent in a lawsuit

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:09 AM »
I am wait to see what the judge thinks abut it all.

Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
I am wait to see what the judge thinks abut it all.

Enough to give her maximum sentences for her lies.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
Enough to give her maximum sentences for her lies.

Well, she gets out Wednesday anyway.  :rolleyes:

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 02:55:01 PM by Skuzzy »
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2011, 02:58:20 AM »
Wrong. One of the principles of logic is law of contradiction ie provable negative.

It is possible to prove a negative false.

My car is not red  If I go out side and see it is red I proved it false.

It is also possible to prove a negation true.   

My car is not red... If I go outside and see my car and it is blue. I have proved not red to be true.

You can prove a negative true using deductive logic.  Using the law of excluded middle. When a and b are known.

Using inductive logic it cannot be proven as inductive logic only works on how probable something is.

If you cannot prove that someone committed a crime, they walk

Not true it is only beyond a reasonable doubt, because courts can only use forensic evidence, therefore they can only use inductive logic to make a conclusion.

If all the jurors saw her commit the crime then they and only they could use deductive logic to say she did it but still could not prove it to the court.

You can't prove a negative. Not true? It is called false. And yes you can.

You can't prove a negative true ?
  Is a logical fallacy, and violates the law of non contradiction. And simply can't exist in the real world.  It can't be true and false at the same time.

The statement claims it is impossible (can't) and possible (can prove) at the same time.