Author Topic: SOMEONE HAS SOME EXPLANING TO DO!  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
Re: SOMEONE HAS SOME EXPLANING TO DO!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 08:04:42 AM »
If your in-game name is cutlas, you were ejected for shooting planes taking off at Field A1. You've been repeatedly warned not to do it. Since you're unwilling to heed all of those warnings you've been given, we don't plan on wasting our time warning you anymore.

Now I think someone else has some EXPLAINING to do.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 08:10:47 AM »
I know right. They Are in there breaking the rules and can't figure out why they are being punished. I fear for the future of mankind.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:07 AM »
1. If your in-game name is cutlas, you were ejected for shooting planes taking off at Field A1. You've been repeatedly warned not to do it. Since you're unwilling to heed all of those warnings you've been given, we don't plan on wasting our time warning you anymore.

2. LThunderpocket (Vrecon) was ejected for bombing the runway of A1 after being repeatedly warned not to do it. It was not a bug.

3. StokesAk: I know you're trying to be funny, but please save it for your squad channel. It's not funny in this thread, since Delirium was not the trainer involved.

4. This thread is done.  :D

Thank you Rolex!  Not only for your explanation but for you service to the community and the ability to ignore the politically correct BS that has infected almost all aspects of our society and just doing the right thing in this case! :cheers:  It still amazes me that folks will push the limit even after repeated admonishments to cease their conduct.  I'm just glad that this is HTC's sandbox and we play in it at his pleasure.  It's too bad that we have sooooooooo many twits that believe that because they pay their monthly fee that they can just do whatever they feel without suffering the consequences.  I'm almost glad that I'm an old fart that won't be around when these twits are running our respective countries.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
I seriously think this thread could have been milked much more before Rolex put the nails in. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
OH SNAP!!! Rolex just laid the smack down.  ownage to the nth degree.  :rock
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
1. If your in-game name is cutlas, you were ejected for shooting planes taking off at Field A1. You've been repeatedly warned not to do it. Since you're unwilling to heed all of those warnings you've been given, we don't plan on wasting our time warning you anymore.

2. LThunderpocket (Vrecon) was ejected for bombing the runway of A1 after being repeatedly warned not to do it. It was not a bug.

3. StokesAk: I know you're trying to be funny, but please save it for your squad channel. It's not funny in this thread, since Delirium was not the trainer involved.

4. This thread is done.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8aprCNnecU&NR=1&feature=fvwp
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »
I know right. They Are in there breaking the rules and can't figure out why they are being punished. I fear for the future of mankind.

It has been said before, it WILL be said again.....

"You can't fix stupid!!"

Or my PC reply....

No Comment
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 11:40:41 AM »
It has been said before, it WILL be said again.....

"You can't fix stupid!!"

Or my PC reply....

No Comment

Pc is never the fun option :t
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »

4. This thread is done.  :D

first thing first i was looking at the chat buffer the whole time not once was i warned. and i do not recall strafing planes on the runway.

EDIT: ok ok i know what happened

i was doing some runs in my 190A5 flying up and down the run way with my smoke on. i would fly to one end of the runway then loop back around and do the same well after ABOUT 6 loops up and down the run way NOT SHOOTING and when i was looping back up i hit the guns by mistake but NOT SHOOTING THE RUNWAY.
i think that rolex may have thought i was shooting the run way when i was only flying up and down it then he herd my guns after i passed the runway and thought i strafed the runway.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:56:44 AM by olds442 »
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 11:59:34 AM »
If I remember correctly, A1 is off limits for anykind of activity like that.  Including just just buzzing the runways.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »
There's got to be more to this story. I will grab popcorn and wait for developments.

unfortunately it...it is too late xD
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:32 PM »

4. This thread is done.  :D
:lol win
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 01:11:38 PM »
If I remember correctly, A1 is off limits for anykind of activity like that.  Including just just buzzing the runways.

Coogan

Hmm, I don't think this is an issue. I used to practice Immelman's while using the runway as a guideline, noone seemed to have an issue with it then. :)
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:37 PM »
PWN!!!  :x :x
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 02:13:44 PM »
Hmm, I don't think this is an issue. I used to practice Immelman's while using the runway as a guideline, noone seemed to have an issue with it then. :)
this ^^^^

PWN!!!  :x :x
please read this

first thing first i was looking at the chat buffer the whole time not once was i warned. and i do not recall strafing planes on the runway.

EDIT: ok ok i know what happened

i was doing some runs in my 190A5 flying up and down the run way with my smoke on. i would fly to one end of the runway then loop back around and do the same well after ABOUT 6 loops up and down the run way NOT SHOOTING and when i was looping back up i hit the guns by mistake but NOT SHOOTING THE RUNWAY.
i think that rolex may have thought i was shooting the run way when i was only flying up and down it then he herd my guns after i passed the runway and thought i strafed the runway.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"