Author Topic: 7 days later....and I still suck  (Read 630 times)

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
7 days later....and I still suck
« on: July 09, 2011, 04:42:57 AM »
Hey there old AH friends and adversary's  :aok                   Back after a 2 long years and I suck

Problems setting up stick, Vista won't keep my settings, can't hit crap when I am here and have only a slight clue as to what buildings are what on jabo runs  :confused:

Think I was shot down by more 2 sqweekers than when I originally started this game in 99 :rofl..... still love it though   ;)

Anyway, It's good to see a lot of you old guys still playing....brings back some good memories  :rock and  :salute

WTF..it's 4:40 am ...guess i forgot how addicting it was too

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Re: 7 days later....and I still suck
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 05:55:47 AM »
hang in the tool.  took me forever to get the new field elements down on jabo runs.  still, my old eyes have probs.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:31:31 AM »
Welcome back, A8tool!

Are you aware of the clipboard field maps, which ID the buildings for fields and bases?

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »
Got 'em ...but everything looks so different on the ground. Knocking the  rust off and dealing with Ch Products working with Vista is a bigger prob.

My aim sucks, everything shoots low. Will be awhile before i can get 5-600 kills a month again but having fun anyway.

I used to fly better drunk, maybe I'll try that tonight  :cheers:

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
Glad ya made it back Tool !!!
 :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 02:20:00 PM »
Got 'em ...but everything looks so different on the ground. Knocking the  rust off and dealing with Ch Products working with Vista is a bigger prob.

My aim sucks, everything shoots low. Will be awhile before i can get 5-600 kills a month again but having fun anyway.

I used to fly better drunk, maybe I'll try that tonight  :cheers:

Good to see ya back dude!  Getcha a drinkypoo and don't bomb the brothel...  AALoki's mom works there ya know! (One of the funniest inroute conversations I've ever heard)

AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 04:51:47 PM »
Hey there old AH friends and adversary's  :aok                   Back after a 2 long years and I suck

Problems setting up stick, Vista won't keep my settings, can't hit crap when I am here and have only a slight clue as to what buildings are what on jabo runs  :confused:

Think I was shot down by more 2 sqweekers than when I originally started this game in 99 :rofl..... still love it though   ;)

Anyway, It's good to see a lot of you old guys still playing....brings back some good memories  :rock and  :salute

So your upset that you took up where you left off???    :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 06:03:09 PM »
Hey there old AH friends and adversary's  :aok                   Back after a 2 long years and I suck

Problems setting up stick, Vista won't keep my settings, can't hit crap when I am here and have only a slight clue as to what buildings are what on jabo runs  :confused:

Think I was shot down by more 2 sqweekers than when I originally started this game in 99 :rofl..... still love it though   ;)

Anyway, It's good to see a lot of you old guys still playing....brings back some good memories  :rock and  :salute

A8TOOL welcome back man!

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 08:26:44 PM »
That V, in your name isn't helping. Also, work on your dive bombing PeeU, and stay away from the wirble lite show.  :D  :salute Tools
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 05:03:48 AM »
Looking that way.

Think I've got the flying part dn and part of the aim it takes to get the job done.

Appreciate the hello's ...ty fellas

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 07:54:57 AM »
Hey, A8. Seen the new vehicle system yet? :D :bolt: