Author Topic: Vulch Defense  (Read 1561 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Vulch Defense
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 09:21:28 PM »
NJUG untill the silliness reaches the next level of tardation then a D11. If they are really goin for the grope without trying to excite me then I'll go to the 110, as the heavy breathing starts and beads of sweat appear I will go to the K4, this is where the 1st level of "unforgiveness" takes place. As the stain in their pants begins to appear it is obvious they are only concerned with their satisfaction then I will go to the LA7, this is "unforgiveness" level 2. When I see they are frantically trying to unzip cause their "uncontrolled" excitement has got the best of them and they are desperate to not make a mess in their panties I finally realize they are nothing more then "inexperienced, uncontrolled teen zitpoppers" I will bring forth the "british walker" twitfire16, this is the final stage of unforgiveness and disdain :aok
JUGgler

:rofl

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:56 PM »
38G most times, but on occasion a P39Q if the 38 is just too big a target :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 10:51:03 PM »
38G most times, but on occasion a P39Q if the 38 is just too big a target :)
ive killed 262s in my P-39 D :D
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:07 PM »
If VH is down and I must up from the vulched base, A6M2, 25% fuel. It gets airborne fast and can maneuver at low speeds.  A6M3 may have supplanted it though.

Preferably I'd lift a Ki-84, Spitfire Mk VIII or Mosquito Mk VI from a nearby field and pay the vultchers a call from on high.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline beau32

• Nickel Member
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:45 PM »
If a carrier is close buy launching planes, then I up a Typhoon. Plenty of time to get speed up, and you can tear the carrier planes apart with ease. Been doing it this month in a Typhoon, And have been very successful in it.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."