Author Topic: wat ever happended to pilots with honor  (Read 18982 times)

Offline usb777

• Zinc Member
Re: wat ever happended to pilots with honor
« Reply #405 on: March 30, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »
Bailed out last night got shot in parachute. Dummy wasted his ammo. Guess he never ran out of it before fight was over. Have you? Run out of ammo. Last time I did just made two kills then had to run for my life. Then ran out of gas. What a night! Shoot a pilot in his parachute. Maybe that guy needs to feel the real thing. Not talking about coca cola either. Well, it is just a game. Think I,ll go to the air races at least there you will require skill not blood lust. I did not have the best childhood either but people tell me I turned out ok.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #406 on: March 30, 2012, 05:22:20 PM »
Bailed out last night got shot in parachute. Dummy wasted his ammo. Guess he never ran out of it before fight was over. Have you? Run out of ammo. Last time I did just made two kills then had to run for my life. Then ran out of gas. What a night! Shoot a pilot in his parachute. Maybe that guy needs to feel the real thing. Not talking about coca cola either. Well, it is just a game. Think I,ll go to the air races at least there you will require skill not blood lust. I did not have the best childhood either but people tell me I turned out ok.

Why did you bail ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #407 on: March 30, 2012, 06:16:54 PM »
Well, it is just a game.

There you have it. A game..  So really there's no need to rant about a cartoon bullet in your cartoon carcus while floating under a cartoon parachute. If you're new to the game one thing you might not know yet is if you type .ef in the text buffer while in your parachute it will safely exit you to the tower. You can even type it in and wait to hit the enter key until somebody lines up to shoot you in your chute. Why not make have a little fun with the chute shooters.  ;)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline usb777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
I bailed because I like sky diving being an airborne ranger want to be and all that. Can I really .ef in combat? We save pilots not planes.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »
Bailed out last night got shot in parachute. Dummy wasted his ammo.

Sigh, when will poepl learn? You aim for the meatbomb dangling under the chute, not the chute!!

At least until HT coads damage effects on silk, taking into account altitude, mass, air density, parasitic drag, and all kinds of other stuffz...  :noid
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
I bailed because I like sky diving being an airborne ranger want to be and all that. Can I really .ef in combat? We save pilots not planes.

Bailed out of my broken aeroplane last night over town next to airborne troopers... shot some with my handgun while they were floating down with me. :)

Did you know they float down at exactly the same speed as you float down? :headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2012, 11:14:45 AM »
Bailed out last night got shot in parachute.

Damned rude  :mad:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #412 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:47 AM »

I make a point of killing chutes.

Sorry brah.
See Rule #4

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #413 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:43 AM »
i rarely kill chutes but sometimes seeing the guy float to the ground the urge hits me :P
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #414 on: March 31, 2012, 12:01:31 PM »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
See Rule #4

Offline usb777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #416 on: March 31, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »
I got it! You chute shooters have never been able to shoot down a real airplane like being you know, unable to perform! Sorry duds.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: March 31, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »
Unlike those who can only fantasize about shooting down a cartoon plane, but when the action starts to get hot and heavy, last less than 30 seconds before ejecting into silk?
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: March 31, 2012, 04:53:17 PM »
Unlike those who can only fantasize about shooting down a cartoon plane, but when the action starts to get hot and heavy, last less than 30 seconds before ejecting into silk?

:huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
I got it! You chute shooters have never been able to shoot down a real airplane like being you know, unable to perform! Sorry duds.

I must first shoot the plane, before I can shoot the chute.
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart