Author Topic: Film for Surfinn -  (Read 635 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Film for Surfinn -
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:58:18 PM »
In an LVT and Surfinn a Yak-9t - obviously film is because I shoot back.

note: fast forward around 6:30 for where the Yak enters the fight -

http://www.mediafire.com/?p56zz6idxar8dop
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:00:12 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
Re: Film for Surfinn -
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:06:57 AM »
Didn't need to post all ten and half minutes but good shooting.  :aok

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 12:09:52 AM »
Cant view medifire for some reason to much junk attached. First time I've ever had a single 50cal shot me down. I dont think I've ever seen a lvt shoot a ac down ever. Still think its BS.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »
Didn't need to post all ten and half minutes but good shooting.  :aok

I'm just glad ya didnt kill me, I was hoping you were a Yak-9u :P
JG 52

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:39 AM »
I got some hits on a 262 while in an LVT once, I think I may have smoked him but I doubt it, I do remember killing something just before the 262 showed up though, I imagine it was one of your typical 38/Mossi/110 strafers.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 04:37:22 AM »
First time I've ever had a single 50cal shot me down. I dont think I've ever seen a lvt shoot a ac down ever. Still think its BS.

:headscratch:

Ive killed loads of aircraft with the single .50 and/or the single .30. even nailed an Me163 with an LVT2 once :lol
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 05:27:42 AM »
I got some hits on a 262 while in an LVT once, I think I may have smoked him but I doubt it, I do remember killing something just before the 262 showed up though, I imagine it was one of your typical 38/Mossi/110 strafers.
Sir, can you remember when was that? Just couse if it was in may, that 262 was possibly me. Noone is that stupid, shooting gvs in a jet   :cheers:
AoM
City of ice

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »
Here's an even better film, I think I landed 5-6 kills in an M3 with a single 50, notice my aim wasn't even that sharp a month ago compared to now.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cu3fslev9h7z7c7
JG 52

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 01:48:16 PM »
Sir, can you remember when was that? Just couse if it was in may, that 262 was possibly me. Noone is that stupid, shooting gvs in a jet   :cheers:

Honestly, I can't. It was quite a while ago, May sounds just about long enough. I just checked through my films and didn't find it, doubt I saved it anyway.

Rebel - Inactive
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 01:51:48 PM »
You got my m3 a few times in your 262  :rofl    :D     :salute

C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 07:13:25 PM »
Cant view medifire for some reason to much junk attached. First time I've ever had a single 50cal shot me down. I dont think I've ever seen a lvt shoot a ac down ever. Still think its BS.

bah. I was on the way to town once in an M3 and there was a rolling furball above me. I hid behind a small mound at the base of the mountain, and spent about 10 minutes spraying every con that flew by that was fighting friendly aircraft. I guess they were so occupied with the fight above they didn't notice me below, and somehow through a stroke of miracle none of them circled around and killed me. I didn't manage to bring but one of them down right there with the .50, but I got enough rounds into the rest of them that when someone else finished them I managed to be credited with the kills. By the time we took the field I had been given credit for 4 kills! Point being, a .50 will kill a pilot, and all it takes is a few rounds in the right spot on a plane that's close enough.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 07:13:45 PM »
I shot down a P38 last night with my pintle gun on a M4. So i take it back good shoot sir  :salute