Author Topic: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA  (Read 13769 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA
« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2011, 07:05:45 PM »
No! He's an angel, honest!!  look up 2 replies........Would he kid us   :x

:devil     :devil
                               :devil                       :devil
                        :devil                                     :devil
                      :devil     Me-->  :angel:                 :devil
                        :devil                                    :devil
                               :devil                       :devil
                                         :devil     :devil  

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2011, 07:10:07 PM »
A challenge for the folks who switch sides seeking action.

When you log on go to the country with the most peeps on it. Do this for 1 week, join all the missions, cherryfests, fly a goon, bomb the crap out of stuff, vulch, tard, geek, grabass, and generally make a "horde" of yourself and we shall see how much fun it is. With most everyone on one side I presume the fun for all will be greatly diminished even for those "base taking" hordes soooo affected by spying!

The potential for "my style" of fun has been diminished by the 12 hour rule, so I shall join the hi numbered side for 1 week and revil in all that is fun  :huh

I hope all those who enjoy changing sides to "give some sort of fight to the hordes" will join in my travels.

God bless the horde!

JUGgler the hordling!    :old:  :neener:
Army of Muppets

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2011, 07:10:17 PM »
If Grizz, get's exiled would we change that to Lenin?  :D:bolt:

More like a Jesus walking on water. Although I'm sure, Bustr would argue that's only because he can't swim.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2011, 07:17:24 PM »

One thing I have noted about HTC.....

He always does want is best for the customer (and the game) in the long run......

Not want the customer thinks he wants.... right now.

Normally I would agree, but I cannot ever see me getting used to having variety removed from a game that lacks it as it is. Supposedly thats the idea, my second options in this game have dried up, I know for a fact most of the regular players in ww1 for instance have been spirited away to another ww1 flight sim because of the lack of development or even fixing the fm of a few planes.

The DA I have done to death, MW once a little haven is now just like a mini MA no good fights there like there was, I have noticed a lot of names missing there. I wish search was working the general impression I got from hitech is that theres something there for everyone well theres not now, and there will be even less with 12 hour switch times.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:20:16 PM by pervert »

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »

When you log on go to the country with the most peeps on it. Do this for 1 week, join all the missions, cherryfests, fly a goon, bomb the crap out of stuff, vulch, tard, geek, grabass, and generally make a "horde" of yourself and we shall see how much fun it is. With most everyone on one side I presume the fun for all will be greatly diminished even for those "base taking" hordes soooo affected by spying!

The potential for "my style" of fun has been diminished by the 12 hour rule, so I shall join the hi numbered side for 1 week and revil in all that is fun  :huh

I hope all those who enjoy changing sides to "give some sort of fight to the hordes" will join in my travels.

God bless the horde!

Challenge accepted.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Stogie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
Comparing 21st century game customer's dissatisfaction with a French Revolution is intellectual wanking of the worst kind.

There are free auto-composers on the net where you type a subject or some keywords and it spits out as many paragraphs as you like.
I have a feeling that Bustr is is using one to spam this thread with.  If I'm wrong I apologize, If not Bustr you're busted   :lol and you did catch a few.  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"Nose Art

S.A.P.P.-Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots

Offline Fujita

• Zinc Member
« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks bustr is epicly over thinking this situation?  :rolleyes:

I'll have some of what he's smokin

That's putting it mildly.
~Aces of the Rising Sun~

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #367 on: July 21, 2011, 08:23:45 PM »
Short non over thought version for those in Rio Linda:

The original reason for 12 hours has yet to be answered by you geniuses.

------------------------------
This mobs ardeur is flagging. Shane is gonna have to stir another pot. Or just ask HiTech why he uses 12 hours for the time limit and be done with it.
------------------------------
I wish that were true bighorn.

I'm just recouping my wasted time spent in higher education institutions under the misconception toilet tissue on my study wall means donkey doodels. I'm always surprised at how poor our education system has become in how few here post other than what will fit in a cell phone text message. I remember a time when how well you wrote was part of your job interview. E-mail didn't exist then and standards of public communication were higher. They didn't lynch Henry Ford because they didn't like his color choices.

Gotta use it before I loose it so to say..... :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #368 on: July 21, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »

God bless the horde!

I dub thee, "The Knight of Hordes". May your shiny armor never tarnish in your days of Knighthood.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Fujita

• Zinc Member
« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2011, 08:58:15 PM »

The original reason for 12 hours has yet to be answered by you geniuses.

Shouldn't you be asking HiTech this question and not the players?
~Aces of the Rising Sun~

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
I wish that were true bighorn.

I'm just recouping my wasted time spent in higher education institutions under the misconception toilet tissue on my study wall means donkey doodels.

Recouping wasted time in higher education with wasting time on AH BBS by posting crap. That's... Well, pure genius.

They didn't lynch Henry Ford because they didn't like his color choices.

Guess what, his color (and other) choices drove customers to look for products at his competitors which ultimately led to next Ford model (A) being offered in many colors.
The very next time the Ford (company) got ignorant of their customers wishes and needs, Ford Edsel was born. No need to say more.

Really, if you got extra time, study medicine, might come handy because it's damn obvious there's a blockage between your input and output and somehow you got full of it.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #371 on: July 21, 2011, 09:14:54 PM »
Pure ownage.

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »
I log on to fly and fight always log to the low number for the fight. 1 hr was to long to me.

But I know I'm a dying breed of player.....

Whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

If it is for side switchers that do it for what 25 perks? Get rid of the perks for winning the war.

As far as spies , cheaters always find a way to cheat. Guys always pm'ed me before and asked where the cv was. Same answer find it yourself. Only dumb spies change sides. 12 hrs won't help a bit lol stupid logic, actually lack of logic.

Because it was that way before......huh????

So what if a bunch of guys switch sides to be on winning side....just resets faster....I love side switchers......I switch to low numbers side and fight the potatods lol...

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »
Recouping wasted time in higher education with wasting time on AH BBS by posting crap. That's... Well, pure genius.

Guess what, his color (and other) choices drove customers to look for products at his competitors which ultimately led to next Ford model (A) being offered in many colors.
The very next time the Ford (company) got ignorant of their customers wishes and needs, Ford Edsel was born. No need to say more.

Really, if you got extra time, study medicine, might come handy because it's damn obvious there's a blockage between your input and output and somehow you got full of it.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
vNucks

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »

How was the 12 hour limit found to be the solution for a single arena based on your experience? What was it accomplishing in the past that a lesser amount of time wasn't? It must produce a result you value. With the return to a single arena you have kept that time over other choices. It would seem the real argument then is your reason for 12 hours based on experience is at odds to the emmidiate emotional desires of a small but, loudly vocal faction of the player base.

Fujita,

I thought it would be crass to mention the attention span epidemic in modern american culture. But, be confident, I did cover the issue of requesting an answer myself from HiTech. The rest is gratuitous popcorn....

Seems bighorn can't generate more than a cellphone text buffer full of anything to engage his audiences. America voted properly against Henry with their pocket books and their feet. Not as a mob would by killing the producer of a product. Henry adjusted accordingly to the reality of his cash flow. Maybe an Edsel will show up at HTC to add some flair to the offering.

My doctor is happy with my fiber intake and I'm home on vacation gardening. My Anagallis arvensis are in bloom and I've been fond of them since reading Baroness Orczy. Maybe thats why this conversation reminds me of mobs. You really should read Gustave Le Bon's "The Crowd". But, then there is that attention span epidemic in modern american culture today. I've been sharing some of the high lights in cellphone text buffer sizes. Maybe you noticed??
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.