Author Topic: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA  (Read 13438 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: News: 12hrs side-switch LWA
« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
Grizz, leave him alone, he is the commanding officer of the third wing of his megasquad.  I'm sure he has a lot of requisitions to sign and stuff...

Yay the Pigs have been promoted to Megasquad status! :banana:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »
Promoted? I thought you were the prototype?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2011, 03:17:26 PM »
Yay the Pigs have been promoted to Megasquad status! :banana:

All you need is a pulse and an account and wham-mo, you're a Pig  :D

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2011, 03:19:37 PM »
I don't think that the people who are saying that all of us are "whining" truely understand that it would be equivilent to having a twenty person limit on squads and stopping squads from having more than one wing. Its like only being able to take a base every twelve hours for those of you who enjoy doing so.

It is a genuine issue to us that we would like to see the reasoning about and maybe ammened to suit a good part of the player base.
Strokes

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2011, 03:22:09 PM »
Must be chest thumping time   :rolleyes:  how about a few jersey shore fist pumps now.  :D
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »
Must be chest thumping time   :rolleyes:  how about a few jersey shore fist pumps now.  :D

Chest thumping is something you should understand "Oink"  :lol Sorry, but you walked into that one  :D

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
This change will reduce the effectiveness of ENY at balancing the team sizes. Now when ENY is too high for one to choose their favorite, ride, they can't switch to the lower ENY country (and thus balance the numbers).

Now ENY's only effect is to force players to fly higher ENY aircraft, limiting its effectiveness as a side balancing game mechanism.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »
This change will reduce the effectiveness of ENY at balancing the team sizes. Now when ENY is too high for one to choose their favorite, ride, they can't switch to the lower ENY country (and thus balance the numbers).

Now ENY's only effect is to force players to fly higher ENY aircraft, limiting its effectiveness as a side balancing game mechanism.

So your saying your effected if the ENY would do a double swap?

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2011, 03:53:20 PM »

Perhaps HTC will change their ratios to take effect a bit quicker?  There are MANY arbitrary settings HTC can play with.  One has to wonder why they pick a setting and sit on it for years at a time and not adjust every few months.    

Anything from scoring, ENY, OBJ hardness, fleet speeds, ack accuracy, etc etc.  On and on.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Fujita

• Zinc Member
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2011, 03:54:39 PM »
I've seen people state whether they like the new rules or they don't like it. I've seen people state their reason for their point of view. There seem to be others who's only purpose is to antagonize others. Is this the norm on this BBS? Frankly, I think they are making themselves look foolish. Especially if they have nothing more to contribute to the thread than that.
~Aces of the Rising Sun~

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2011, 03:58:41 PM »
All you need is a pulse and an account and wham-mo, you're a Pig  :D

Now you've spoken incorrectly.  We do have standards.  Have not accepted a Muppet yet! ;)
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
I've seen people state whether they like the new rules or they don't like it. I've seen people state their reason for their point of view. There seem to be others who's only purpose is to antagonize others. Is this the norm on this BBS? Frankly, I think they are making themselves look foolish. Especially if they have nothing more to contribute to the thread than that.

Simple answer, yes.

98% BS
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
Now you've spoken incorrectly.  We do have standards.  Have not accepted a Muppet yet! ;)

Probably because none have applied  ;)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »

That's a good statement, but on page 8 you seem to contradict what you posted above. just pointing that out, have a good day  :salute
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »
all im gonna say on the pigs is this...what respect I had for any of you is gone.