Author Topic: Scotty57  (Read 507 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Scotty57
« on: July 20, 2011, 11:09:17 AM »
I could do this with a PM, in fact I already did in game after the fight, but then the rest of you might not know.  If you are looking for a great fight, Scotty57 is more than capable of accommodating you.

Without a doubt the most fun, and one of the longest fights I have ever had.  Maybe the best ever actually.

I came up behind him as he flew a 109F at 20k in a P47N, (all sneaky like), but managed to not get guns on well because my angle sucked and it was on.  Someone, sorry I forget who, on range asked if I was ok, and even after I said he could come on in, he stayed out, circling and watching.  Our fight ended on the deck, with me using all of my limited skills picking off little pieces as he twisted that little plane around and around.  Got his engine smoking, picked off a few more pieces maybe and he was finally out of options and died.

Yeah, it was one of those fights.  So good, I logged because I knew the night couldn't get better.

I would have been just as happy to lose this fight it was so much fun.

Mind you, this happened about an hour after he, while flying with a large group attacking a base, "picked" me after I attacked and shot down a buff and then saddled up on a P51.  We exchanged <S>'s private, I told him excellent job, and he replied, "If you call a pick an excellent job, ok".  Sometimes the word pick, is not a derrogatory word I think.  That was completely fair to me.

Cant' wait to fly again tonight.  Thanks Scotty,  :salute , I hope you see this.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:48:59 AM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Scotty57
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
Fun is fun
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
You sir are very welcome, i try to put up a good fight. I stated what i did about the pick, because i know there are alot of people who would whine about such a thing. I know alot who have read this will probably say "109 should smoke the jug"  that is correct, if its in the right hands and have all moving parts, me not so great and i was missing my left elevator after your first pass.  There were times i kept "running/extending" after i your popped my engine and kept turning back into u for the fight.      It was a blast and kudos to goaly i think for staying away.
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 11:35:16 PM »
I meant you popped my engine, fat fing syndrom on the iphone
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
I cannot figure out how to tell what squad Scotty might be in, but you gentlemen have a great teammate.

What is his squad please ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 04:03:37 PM »
No squad, just me. I had a squad, but 1 went to jg 11, another retired. Airviper was in the squad along with his brother, they were/are great guys.