Author Topic: AHevents.org registration  (Read 817 times)

Offline PuppetZ

• Nickel Member
AHevents.org registration
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:35:30 PM »
Good evening gentlemen, I tried to register to ahevent.org so I can get in the coral sea scenario. I did the registration on wednesday, late in the afternoon. I received an activation e-mail and I clicked on the link provided. Now when I try to log in, I get this : "Your registration process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email.". I checked multiple times (and tried to log many times too) and I received no further mail beside the original one. Could someone be kind enough as to explain me what's going on?

:salute
LCDR. Frank 'PuppetZ' Perreault, Squadron intelligence officer

VF-17 Jolly Rogers
'Kids, you tried and failed miserably. The lesson is : never try'

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: AHevents.org registration
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 11:39:30 PM »
I wish I could tell you what happened, I just tried the registration process, step by step, and it took exactly 4 minutes start to finish for the account to be activated completely.

Try clearing out the cookies in your web browser, it simply may be looking at old data and not refreshing correctly.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline PuppetZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »
Ok so I went and tried to register anew. Was sent another email. When I clicked on the link provided, I get this : "You are not authorized to view this page!
You need to log in"  :noid

Who may I contact about this.

LCDR. Frank 'PuppetZ' Perreault, Squadron intelligence officer

VF-17 Jolly Rogers
'Kids, you tried and failed miserably. The lesson is : never try'

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 05:58:32 PM »
Puppet...

You will get to fly this event...your postings here and in the Coral General - Alpha Team post make it implicit.

It is awesome you have registered and the scenario community appreciates it ...and it will be worked out over the next week or so...

Sleep Easy...you WILL FLY...you will be given access to your Teams Forum

Give it some time to iron things out...

The CO's are just getting their initial spread sheets to work through this sort of snafu...

Oneway

disclaimer: not a CM or in anyway affiliated with AH events

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 06:30:06 PM »
Ok so I went and tried to register anew. Was sent another email. When I clicked on the link provided, I get this : "You are not authorized to view this page!
You need to log in"  :noid

Who may I contact about this.

PM me your email address, username and real name on ahevents.org... I'll take a look
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline shermanjr

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 12:59:54 PM »
ya it does that for me too
475th fg dgs
404th fighter group Winter SKy Deth ground
361 st fg
1st pursuit squadron avg
+flyingfury+ main arena