Author Topic: Free to a good home  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
Free to a good home
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
I bought a CH fighterstick off Ebay for $50. Not sure how old it is. Its USB and works fine. I like it, but its uncomfortable for me to use. My hands are to small for it. There are too many of them out on ebay and such for the same price so mine is free. Unless it will cost a ton to ship. So i would rather keep it in the US. First time stamped PM on the forums get it. I will send a confirmation pm and then you can send me your name and address. I will put it in the mail friday.
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Free to a good home
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 06:02:40 AM »
No replies yet?
Besides Me?

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Gary26

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 12:40:02 PM »
I am sorry. I was on shift and my fire department last night and had to leave after I posted this. The stick now has a home. The gentleman that got it said that we he is able to afford a new set up he will in turn do the same thing I did with the stick. Thanks to all that replied.
C.O. VMF-213 Hell Hawks

VMF4

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »
The gentleman that got it said that we he is able to afford a new set up he will in turn do the same thing I did with the stick.

That is really a great thing you did, that kind of generosity will touch a lot of people.   :aok
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline wiskyfog

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 10:17:18 AM »
Agreed Delirium. It's becoming rare to see generosity like that except for those who KNOW they can afford it.
The Alchemists-- "Always brewin up sumptin"

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 09:55:00 PM »
Well, this CH stick is back in circulation as I've finally got my old stick back in tune. 
It's a 568 COMBATSTICH USB.  Smooth as silk as far as I can tell.  No spiking.
The price is still free, unfortunately at this time the shipping ain't.  PM me to sort
something out.
Gary26 was kind enough to cover the shipping in my case, so I'm going to reimburse
him for that.

First PM with time stamp gets it.
Thanks Gary26 for being a damn good person.

:cheers: Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 01:52:18 AM »
Gone...

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:50:03 PM »
argh. was just about to PM ya about it coogan but now im dissapointed :lol  oh well, still looking for a stick wether it costs money or not.

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 11:57:45 AM »
I love this idea!  We can call it the "brotherhood of the traveling stick!"

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 12:00:48 PM »
:rofl how about we don't and say we did ;)

Offline tailgunner4u

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 04:55:58 PM »
well i have a cheap old stick the logitech attack 3, no hat and no twist like my older stick which doesnt work on my pc at all. :joystick: I will give mine away if anyone thinks it worth it. but what should i buy?
should i spend $100 bucks? would love suggestions or some feedback on whats gonna get me my first kill.
I stick to flying the B26 bomber because at least i can point the gun at you. but you guys are aces at waiting till im lining up for a drop and then shooting me down. ugh. love the realism of the game though! the stick is what brought me back to it. seems it doesnt really work for any other games but this and flight simulator. gonna go read the joystick forums!

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 04:59:15 PM »
well i have a cheap old stick the logitech attack 3, no hat and no twist like my older stick which doesnt work on my pc at all. :joystick: I will give mine away if anyone thinks it worth it. but what should i buy?
should i spend $100 bucks? would love suggestions or some feedback on whats gonna get me my first kill.
I stick to flying the B26 bomber because at least i can point the gun at you. but you guys are aces at waiting till im lining up for a drop and then shooting me down. ugh. love the realism of the game though! the stick is what brought me back to it. seems it doesnt really work for any other games but this and flight simulator. gonna go read the joystick forums!
you might want a saitek X52 as your first one. i think its under 100 $ (around 75-90 i believe) and its a good stick overall.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
you might want a saitek X52 as your first one. i think its under 100 $ (around 75-90 i believe) and its a good stick overall.

And I have one for sale
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 05:05:58 PM »
And I have one for sale
^ this guy could sell you a stick for a really good price tailgunner. hes just cool like that :cheers:

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »
damn Im way to late to this thread. my stick is falling apart LOL