Author Topic: For Midway  (Read 1940 times)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: For Midway
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 04:25:34 PM »
<S>  A while ago I sent you some PMs about the whole HO thing...that I too went down that path until a certain dude.... WMlute squared me away.  All of these posts proving your "innocence" should serve as a lesson to all.  If you want to have a positive reputation as a guy who always gives a good fight, the HO is not the way.   :old:  Since you fought only that way for a while, defended the move, it will take time before folks see you as the pilot you are presently, vastly improved. 

Now if you could just stay off 200 so much... I like you, but I squelch you as soon as you get going on 200.

:salute

wohooo so you squelch your own squadmate?

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
Dhryan.... was not tracking that Midway was in the few..... were you?
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 06:08:50 PM »
wohooo so you squelch your own squadmate?
I squelch zack and yarbles from time to time  :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »
:O I'm famous! 

You like me!  You really really like me!  Joy!  :banana:

And here we have, IMHO, the reason behind the way Midway acts.  It is not funny to me, sorry.  Again, even if I squelch Midway I am still left with so many guys responding to him that 200 is worthless.  I'm frustrated with this kind of behavior because it makes me feel like a captive audience.  200 is part of the game, I do not want to turn it off because I do miss quality interactions between civilized players.  I too enjoy a bit of verbal reparte' after a fight and would miss it if detuned.

I understand there are many ways of avoiding Midways constant chatter and still be able to speak to those enemies I choose to.  That's not the point.

Once again Midway wins, his way, at my expense.  I'm frustrated and he gets even more attention.

Just peachy.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »
And here we have, IMHO, the reason behind the way Midway acts.  It is not funny to me, sorry.  Again, even if I squelch Midway I am still left with so many guys responding to him that 200 is worthless.  I'm frustrated with this kind of behavior because it makes me feel like a captive audience.  200 is part of the game, I do not want to turn it off because I do miss quality interactions between civilized players.  I too enjoy a bit of verbal reparte' after a fight and would miss it if detuned.

I understand there are many ways of avoiding Midways constant chatter and still be able to speak to those enemies I choose to.  That's not the point.

Once again Midway wins, his way, at my expense.  I'm frustrated and he gets even more attention.

Just peachy.

This answer gets my seal of approval....but I do like young Mr Midway.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »
Like sands through the hourglass...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »

Just peachy.

^This is exactly how I feel about the matter as well.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »
^This is exactly how I feel about the matter as well.

Ditto , rather old and sickening at this point.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 11:18:54 AM »
Excellent! Then we are all in agreement. 

Mr Midway, now if you can begin working as hard at being a FPH as you do at being a BBLAM* you shall become a man!  Or you can press on as you are and I will have no choice but to continue to view you in my mind's eye like Angus Young dressed in his Brit schoolboy outfit while flying AH... very likable but avoid at all costs.  Nice cap BTW.  (someone feel free to post a pic of that...I'm at the office and can't, lol)

*(Bulletin Board Look At Me)
 :salute

Changeup

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »
  (someone feel free to post a pic of that...I'm at the office and can't, lol)

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
Yep, that's the one!!!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 11:45:25 AM »

Once again Midway wins, his way, at my expense.  I'm frustrated and he gets even more attention.

Just peachy.

---->  :furious <---- = :aok  :D

:lol :lol :lol

Looks like I'm either loved or hated.   :ahand   At least you care.  :)  :neener:

:headscratch: Didn't HiTech once say this game is all about pi$$ing people off?  Does that mean I'm winning with you?

:devil :P

"I'm gonna get that Midway guy, if it's the last thing I do!".   :airplane: :joystick:  :bhead
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:04:35 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:11 PM »
---->  :furious <---- = :aok  :D

:lol :lol :lol

Looks like I'm either loved or hated.   :ahand   At least you care.  :)  :neener:

:headscratch: Didn't HiTech once say this game is all about pi$$ing people off?  Does that mean I'm winning with you?

:devil :P

"I'm gonna get that Midway guy, if it's the last thing I do!".   :airplane: :joystick:  :bhead
You learned how to speak drbone very quickly :old: :banana: :bolt: :noid :cool:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 12:12:31 PM »

DrBone = one of my FPHs (Bruv119, Kazaa, DrBone, Grizz, Yenny, and Leviathn).  :cheers: :aok :D

:cool:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 12:16:11 PM »

Bone is like this :lol :lol :lol :D :D :banana: :banana: :banana: :neener: :neener: :x :x :devil :devil :devil :ahand

Everyone else is like this :huh :huh :huh :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :headscratch: :headscratch: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74