Author Topic: Racers ... Mark Your Calendars!! Enduro Season 4 starts ...  (Read 451 times)

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
Racers ... Mark Your Calendars!! Enduro Season 4 starts ...
« on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:20 AM »
New season starts this month! Everyone welcome. Follow the link to our forum and check out the new times!! We are having our races earlier since it seemed those who contacted me said last season ran too late to join in ... I know who you are so I expect to see you now!!  :t

New to racing? Not a problem this month kicks off race 1 of season 4. No prior racing experience needed ... with Enduro racing it is all about finishing the race and trying to be consistant throughout the season. Watch our forum for when the track design and details are posted so you can practice offline. Then the weekend of the race watch for the post that practice is up in SEA1 and then you can practice online until "go" time that evening! KAZ, Marshal and myself will be there off and on throughout the race day Sunday during the day to help if needed and our forum is open to all for questions/comments and/track suggestions.

Each race winner picks next months plane and last place finisher without a DNF (did not finish) gets pole position at race start the following month! Trophy is given to the top season points winner after the 10 month run. Pictures of our trophies are on our forum too!

Bring the squad, some countrymen or those red guys you fight in the MA and let's get this season started this month with some great competition!!

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,315957.0.html
 :salute
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 11:23:52 AM by shegotya »