Author Topic: The M-18 Lite satisfies little  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: The M-18 Lite satisfies little
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 11:09:17 AM »
BAR must be hiding from me.

Let's go 1 on 1 in the DA, you in the M-18 lite, me in the A-20.

Please stop being ridiculous.  You can make that kind of lopsided challenge with any 2 things in aces high.

Do I need to bring up the asskicking we delivered months back with D3A1s?

Bar is not looking for attention.  He just wants me to change my name as I promised I would once HTC wakes up and smells the Hellcat.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 11:30:21 AM »
I am not sure if it can kill tanks, and basically I dont really care.  however if it has HE, we can spawn, run like hell to town and take it down before the heavier tanks can hear the beep-beep as we pass by.  so a big #1.

oh I almost forgot I hate both wildcat1 and 321bar  :rofl.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 12:29:27 PM »
I am not sure if it can kill tanks, and basically I dont really care.  however if it has HE, we can spawn, run like hell to town and take it down before the heavier tanks can hear the beep-beep as we pass by.  so a big #1.

oh I almost forgot I hate both wildcat1 and 321bar  :rofl.

semp

:aok

All in good fun, I texted BAR the other day to start this little false catfight. He was laughing with our squad on teamspeak about this thread, so I had the *brilliant* idea to oppose it. We did the same thing in-game once in an argument on whether the P-51 or the FM-2 was the superior aircraft. In all honesty, i'd like to see some tank destroyers.

Oh, I love you too, semp :)
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 08:52:22 AM »
Please stop being ridiculous.  You can make that kind of lopsided challenge with any 2 things in aces high.

Do I need to bring up the asskicking we delivered months back with D3A1s?

Bar is not looking for attention.  He just wants me to change my name as I promised I would once HTC wakes up and smells the Hellcat.
:noid someone missed the fact that the CO and one of the GLs from the same squad were arguing fictitiously :noid
I am not sure if it can kill tanks, and basically I dont really care.  however if it has HE, we can spawn, run like hell to town and take it down before the heavier tanks can hear the beep-beep as we pass by.  so a big #1.

oh I almost forgot I hate both wildcat1 and 321bar  :rofl.

semp
<3!!! :bolt:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy