Author Topic: More feedback from AH admin  (Read 1361 times)

Offline zippo

• Zinc Member
More feedback from AH admin
« on: August 07, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »
  I would like to see another forum that the topics that keep coming back periodically are put into with feedback from Aces High.  Things such as strat system, perk system, bomb****s, etc....  If you go back in the forums, you see that many subjects keep coming up with the same people(usually) arguing pros and cons.  Would like to see more feedback from Aces High admin  such as "we are looking into that issue"...."that is being worked on at this time".... "you're whizzing in the wind, quit bringing it up"..." the majority of people like it the way it is, it's not going to change".   Just an idea.... 

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: More feedback from AH admin
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
*Subject moved to Wish List*
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 12:42:54 PM »
then those threads will be changed to what happened to the "we looking into it" issue.  then they reply will say "we still looking into it"  then a couple of weeks later  what happened to the "we still looking into it issue?"  then the reply will be "we still looking into it".

see what I mean.  if ah was to reply withing 1 hour to every wish, there would be people demanding an answer within 1/2 an hour.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zippo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »
then those threads will be changed to what happened to the "we looking into it" issue.  then they reply will say "we still looking into it"  then a couple of weeks later  what happened to the "we still looking into it issue?"  then the reply will be "we still looking into it".

see what I mean.  if ah was to reply withing 1 hour to every wish, there would be people demanding an answer within 1/2 an hour.

semp

Not "demanding" anything.  Would just like to see some "official" input on some of the issues that keep coming up in the forums instead of people just arguing back and forth till they get tired of it.  Then later(weeks,maybe months), the same thing again. 

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »
I like it how it is now.  They're actually working on the game and not wasting all their time on the BBS.  HTC seems to be keeping us updated as necessary.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 04:19:31 PM »
Feedback seems to come in the form of action, eventually.

We have the B-29.
We have the King Tiger.
We have The Brewster.
We have one LW arena again.
We had rotating arenas to keep numbers per arena up.

Everything above was discussed on the boards. Some ad nausem.
Even when we get actual "official" feedback, the subject rarely goes away.

What you are asking for is instant gratification.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
+1 for more Development News

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 04:58:05 PM »
The HTC staff answered this question before. For the most part the info doesn't change much. "today we worked on the new plane", the next day, "today we worked on the new plane". and so on.

This last update was 1 new vehicle, new shapes on 3 others and the P40. Added the custom arenas and a dozen or so fixes. This all over 90 or so days. What do you want them to tell you?

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 05:44:24 PM »
The HTC staff answered this question before. For the most part the info doesn't change much. "today we worked on the new plane", the next day, "today we worked on the new plane". and so on.

This last update was 1 new vehicle, new shapes on 3 others and the P40. Added the custom arenas and a dozen or so fixes. This all over 90 or so days. What do you want them to tell you?

I would like them to tell me that they are currently working on implementing my latest strategic game play idea.

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »

Thats pretty weak. I think what is being asked for is information about the long term vision that HTC has for the game with possible evolution information not day to day HTC operational bug and plane-set fixes.

~BParker
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 08:27:14 PM »
  I would like to see another forum that the topics that keep coming back periodically are put into with feedback from Aces High.  Things such as strat system, perk system, bombers, etc....  If you go back in the forums, you see that many subjects keep coming up with the same people(usually) arguing pros and cons.  Would like to see more feedback from Aces High admin  such as "we are looking into that issue"...."that is being worked on at this time".... "you're whizzing in the wind, quit bringing it up"..." the majority of people like it the way it is, it's not going to change".   Just an idea.... 

"you're whizzing in the wind, quit bringing it up"

HiTech

Offline Hopper

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
You asked for it and got it  :(
Hopper

JG/11

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 08:52:16 PM »
 :rolleyes:

Offline zippo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 10:08:44 PM »
"you're whizzing in the wind, quit bringing it up"

HiTech
Is that referring to just this thread or to all the requests for changes to gameplay?  Or is the game perfect and needs no changes? 
  Just asking because I have seen quite a few requests where people post what seem to be good points for and against issues they have with the game.  But mostly they are just argued back and forth on the forums with no input from anyone(as far as i know) from HTC. Some people post what they think are reasonable requests and would appreciate a reasonable answer instead of some of the abuse they get from some of the posters here.  We are all here to have a good time and escape to the cartoon world of AH at times.
  BTW I just signed back up a few hours ago to participate in the Heavy Metal event.  Was fun.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 10:14:57 PM »
I thought the poll when we logged in was a great way of picking the next plane/gv to add.

I would like to see more polls