Author Topic: huh....  (Read 397 times)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
huh....
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:40:41 PM »
anyone else ever get the message "Aceshigh.exe has stopped working" abrubtly? been egtting it a lot recently and i have never had the issue....  :cry
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Re: huh....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 10:11:00 PM »
yep...I get it I wouldn't say often...but quite a lot....I put it down to my sounds...not sure what combination of sounds exactly....but i am slowly whittling it down...for me anyway.....I am at...F4U's,flaps,Vox,stall and 109's....one of the most common factors in my lot is the vox part..I just let it do it's check and get back in game....

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 10:11:34 PM »
make sure your drivers are up to date, did it happen after the last update?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 01:03:38 AM »
I only get it occasionally, usually near a CV. (for many years).

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 07:17:05 AM »
It was happening a lot when I updated my Nvidia Vid drivers a few months back.
I reinstalled old drivers, no more AH stopped....
Also, happened when I set initial video res setting too high (Clipboard as soon as you start game)
My monitor frequency was "Out of range"
I lowered everything 1 notch, no more problem.

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
make sure your drivers are up to date, did it happen after the last update?
it started after 2.25 and its been consitent through until now....

but im not putting it on the updates themself, im gonna go through and take notice of what im doing. it could be sound related in some way SPK suggested.

however, i have noticed it more around a CV though like kvuo. may have to stay away from the baby seal clubbing  :cry
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb