Author Topic: Spixteen perked ?  (Read 23538 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Spixteen perked ?
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »
Real snails get low and slow...  :devil

I never claimed to be real  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
I shoot and eat bunnies and hang their skins on my wall.  How's that for pedaling forward? :neener:

Every time you kill a bunnie, your kids will cry and your wife wont sleep with you....   :devil

sounds like you enjoy celibacy.  :neener:
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2011, 03:53:14 PM »
I shoot and eat bunnies and hang their skins on my wall.  How's that for pedaling forward? :neener:

Muppets eat bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A lot...  :ahand

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
Btw, I just pwned you all on the deck in my K4 in this thread.

LOL you've gone classic cartoon fighter pilot in this one Grizz.  Historically, fighter pilots of any country tend to minimize the capability of their ride, while proclaiming the uber and easiness of the other guys ride so when they defeat that other guy, it makes them feel that much better in having done so.

The difference with the real fighter pilots is they didn't have a choice to fly the other guys easy/uber bird.  In the end we do :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2011, 04:29:47 PM »
LOL you've gone classic cartoon fighter pilot in this one Grizz.  Historically, fighter pilots of any country tend to minimize the capability of their ride, while proclaiming the uber and easiness of the other guys ride so when they defeat that other guy, it makes them feel that much better in having done so.

The difference with the real fighter pilots is they didn't have a choice to fly the other guys easy/uber bird.  In the end we do :)

Corky my list is very objective mmkah?  I cut the bs and I made a beautiful venn diagram for the toon world to see and learn from.  I know you agree with me and are just playing ambassador/bliss ninny which is why everybody loves you.  :salute

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »

Basicly, Grizz is asking...

Did Corky go Porky?  :neener:
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »
Muppets eat bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A lot...  :ahand
Thats because bacon is meat candy silly antlerboi.  I shoot sheep too...but their heads are on my wall.  I have two extra, want one?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2011, 05:11:06 PM »
Corky my list is very objective mmkah?  I cut the bs and I made a beautiful venn diagram for the toon world to see and learn from.  I know you agree with me and are just playing ambassador/bliss ninny which is why everybody loves you.  :salute

It has more to do then I just can't get worked up about it.  I much prefer to see guys in Spits, N1KS and 109s as they tend to mix it up.  Even the Corsair drivers are willing to bend the bird a bit.  To me, with the way I play, the easy mode guys are in 262s, 51s, D9s, Tempests etc hanging up high, and blowing through the fight that someone else is having.

But I've been reminded many a time, that it's their dime, and I just have to live with it :)

The Spitfire was such a good short range fighter in WW2 because of exactly what it does here.  It's forgiving, does most everything well and gives lower time pilots a chance to survive.  The guys flying it for real back when lives were one a piece felt the same way about it.

When I run into Spits I seem to do ok against most folks in it.  There is a huge difference between running into a guy who knows what he's doing and the average AH pilot.  In that it gives the average pilot the confidence to get into a fight and to start learning to bend a cartoon fighter makes it much more of a preferable ride to me, then the Mustang for example.  Most guys never learn how much a Mustang can do, because they hop in them new and only learn to fly it high, fast and straight. 

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2011, 05:37:26 PM »

The updated List.  It's not perfect but it is damn close.  Enjoy it numptys.   :neener:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:43:06 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2011, 05:42:09 PM »
Brewster above the line? Wmaker must be dating your sister.  Check JUGglers sig and get back to us.

Changeup the big game hunter
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:21 PM »
  Most guys never learn how much a Mustang can do, because they hop in them new and only learn to fly it high, fast and straight. 

This is why I love the 51. Almost everyone I fight thinks I'm going to run. By the time they realize I am actually fighting them, they have lost. I don't give a rats behind if people think its EZ mode. If it makes people feel better about themselves after getting killed, that's cool. I don't fly for others approval or pats on the back. i tend to talk crap in the heat of the moment, but honestly, I don't care what anyone flies. It's their 15 bucks and if they wanna fly a spit16, so be it. I will fight them in my 51 anyway. Some planes are harder to fly than others, but once you have learned what they can and cant do, you have hurdled over the learning curve, and each planes quirks become meaningless. All that matters after that is how it performs on the edge. Some planes ARE harder to learn than others, but with enough time any monkey can overcome the learning curve, and then apply their experience, gunnery, and knowledge of ACM, which is what makes the plane dangerous. Thats just my 2 cents.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
Brewster above the line? Wmaker must be dating your sister.  Check JUGglers sig and get back to us.

Changeup the big game hunter
damn all this animal killing in one thread... you better hope PETA doesn't find out about this.
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2011, 05:44:32 PM »
I would like to thank this thread for helping get me through a couple boring days at work. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »
This is why I love the 51. Almost everyone I fight thinks I'm going to run. By the time they realize I am actually fighting them, they have lost. I don't give a rats behind if people think its EZ mode. If it makes people feel better about themselves after getting killed, that's cool. I don't fly for others approval or pats on the back. i tend to talk crap in the heat of the moment, but honestly, I don't care what anyone flies. It's their 15 bucks and if they wanna fly a spit16, so be it. I will fight them in my 51 anyway. Some planes are harder to fly than others, but once you have learned what they can and cant do, you have hurdled over the learning curve, and each planes quirks become meaningless. All that matters after that is how it performs on the edge. Some planes ARE harder to learn than others, but with enough time any monkey can overcome the learning curve, and then apply their experience, gunnery, and knowledge of ACM, which is what makes the plane dangerous. Thats just my 2 cents.

You were actually mentioned earlier in this thread by name, in a good way.  Not sure which page though.  Gluck.  :lol

:salute

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
Me262 should be off the paper at the bottom, so charts wrong again  :D
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch