Author Topic: My complaint about players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes  (Read 491 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
There is a dark force working to play on people’s irrational fears. That dark force is players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes. Before anyone jumps on me with claws outstretched, allow me to explain that if players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what they're saying. The downside for players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that when it says that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum, in its mind, that’s supposed to end the argument. It’s like they believe they have said something very profound. No doubt, players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes prefer not to be confused by facts. But most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don’t want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes censor any complicitous malisons. It is reasonable to infer that they have a stout belief in astrology, the stars representing the twinkling penumbra of players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes collective incandescent belief in moral relativism. Players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes various jeremiads may sound comfortable and simple, but it must not be forgotten that if they could speak, the birds, snakes, and other creatures who are our Earth brothers and Earth sisters would undeniably say that if you’ve never seen players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes address what is, in the end, a nonexistent problem, you’re either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself. Now that this opening post has come to an end, I surely hope you walk away from it realizing that one often finds players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes in the company of flighty erastophiliacs or other unsavory characters.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: My complaint about players that bail after vulching in low ENY planes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 06:43:54 PM »
Can't stand you pretty much all the time, so maybe it's the weed, but I like this one.  Enjoyed learning the word jeremiad, was the kicker imo.

Get outside more.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 06:54:00 PM »
Can't stand you pretty much all the time, so maybe it's the weed, but I like this one.  Enjoyed learning the word jeremiad, was the kicker imo.

Get outside more.

You break my heart into lil bitty pieces, Bug. I love you just as much.  :aok

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 07:01:17 PM »

Get outside more.

It is a website he showed us a long time ago by posting about 14 different word vomit complaints. But, yes, jeremiad is a great word.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »
Pardon my ignorance, but glad I can like Arlo a little less again.  My hats off to the website then.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 07:09:31 PM »
I did keep it to one paragraph.  Having Bug confess how much brain property of his I own was an unexpected treat. :)

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 07:10:45 PM »
That horrendous CT setup you came up with has scarred me for years.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 07:13:39 PM »
But that doesn't explain your sudden recent infatuation.  :old:

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 07:14:13 PM »

Get outside more.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 07:17:38 PM »
You're just one of those vocal ones that thinks they are part of the solution but in reality just part of the same problem.
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2020, 07:23:58 PM »
You're just one of those vocal ones that thinks they are part of the solution but in reality just part of the same problem.

What 'same' problem is that, precisely? ENY trauma or is it not being impessed enough with your lordship?  :cool: