Author Topic: Why do YOU come to the bbs?  (Read 4257 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
Re: Why do YOU come to the bbs?
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2011, 09:34:24 AM »
LOL!! somethings never change!!

you geting back soon bets??

:salute

been itching to shoot down a typhy!  :rofl :rofl

heya des <<S>>

got alot of RL stuff goin on so not sure when i will be back but i hope it will be soon :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2011, 10:04:43 AM »
my purpose for frequenting the BBS these days is the pure gold comedy.    it is hilarious to watch people sitting at their computers going off on other people sitting at computers.   it's great, seeing those individuals with a hair trigger just losing it over nothing more than being proven wrong  :lol    at that point the personal attacks begin, which, by the way, is a proven SURE way to get the other guy to see it your way.       :aok       

oh yeah, and lots of guys know lots of stuff about airplanes, which holds it's own brand of awesomeness  :rock
-AoM-

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2011, 10:05:54 AM »
Because i want to see the trolls troll  :devil and the crybabies cry  :ahand.
Regards,

DutchGuy

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2011, 10:28:26 AM »
To drive you before me and hear the lamentations of your sheep.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
heya des <<S>>

got alot of RL stuff goin on so not sure when i will be back but i hope it will be soon :)

hope you get back soon bets... a female voice over vox is always a welcome change for me!! :rofl

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2011, 02:13:00 PM »
Sorry, I was in a foul mood. You're no more or less annoying than anyone else ;)
Haha no problem. :)

Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline f35raptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »
my purpose for frequenting the BBS these days is the pure gold comedy.    it is hilarious to watch people sitting at their computers going off on other people sitting at computers.   it's great, seeing those individuals with a hair trigger just losing it over nothing more than being proven wrong  :lol    at that point the personal attacks begin, which, by the way, is a proven SURE way to get the other guy to see it your way.       :aok       

oh yeah, and lots of guys know lots of stuff about airplanes, which holds it's own brand of awesomeness  :rock

+1 :cheers:

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2011, 07:32:43 AM »
I come here to have people dissect my posts and respond on the most asinine point in an attempt to seem more intelligent than they really are, then to read 20 pages of responses of the other trolls patting each other on the back.

One day I too may be a Plutonium member!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:rofl :rofl :rofl

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2011, 11:05:19 AM »
I'm normally here when I'm bored.  Also a good place to make my list of people who will go into the dungeon or on the Tree of Woe, once I take over this little planet :devil

BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat