Author Topic: They bombed our CITY and HQ! this has to stop now!@!@  (Read 831 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
They bombed our CITY and HQ! this has to stop now!@!@
« on: August 13, 2011, 04:11:04 AM »
er wait nevermind they don't do that anymore.

false alarm.  :bolt:

but seriously. all the sound and fury over a cv that lasts about 15 minutes before being out of action for another 2+ hours. take up a less stressful hobby like stamp collecting or somthing.

makes me hope for a mechanism that gets players this emotional about the strat system so that massive bomber raids are seen often again?

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
Re: They bombed our CITY and HQ! this has to stop now!@!@
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 05:05:32 AM »
Heh... only if...
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 06:01:16 AM »
Now more than ever WE need a Swoops misison.............Where is Swoops????????

EZRhino

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 06:15:18 AM »
whining about the CV hiding is almost as silly as whining about puffy ack   :D

:bolt:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 06:39:30 AM »
No, CVs actually help to spread the fight out. 7 small / medium furballs are more fun than 3 enormous furballs, when every other enemy field is too far to fly, across the water which is now devoid of cvs, which are parked on a mountain somewhere 75 sectors away.

Seen rook HQ get bombed to oblivion last two times I was on.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 02:48:45 PM »
Fester has turned into Andy Rooney
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 02:55:16 PM »
Fester has turned into Andy Rooney
  :D

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:35 AM »
Andy Rooney?

Now I feel obligated to launch into a wall of text about the conflicted duplistic nature of human beings and how no matter how much we desire to do good and contribute in a positive way to the world around us we destroy and bring misery to everything we touch.

Furthermore...

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Skyrock is an endearing likeable retard with very poor decision making skills.

Greebo is really a cybernetic organism that was created and programmed by paint shop pro to explore the posibility of increasing productivity of artists doing graphics for magazines and commercials. somehow Hitech reprogrammed him to fly the Hellcat and mass produce first rate skins for Aces High at a rate of speed that is what I have trademarked as "Scary Good".

Drex is rumored to be still flying as a shade.

Kappa is the only sane muppet with papers to prove it. He has papers from his Nuclear Power plant engineer job that say... "Verified as Sane".

Shane does not have papers verifying that he is "sane".

Furthermore there are many things "back in my day" (beta and AH at the beginning) that I should lament about having passed into oblivion but I forgot what they are.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:17 AM »
Andy Rooney?

Now I feel obligated to launch into a wall of text about the conflicted duplistic nature of human beings and how no matter how much we desire to do good and contribute in a positive way to the world around us we destroy and bring misery to everything we touch.

Furthermore...

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Skyrock is an endearing likeable retard with very poor decision making skills.

Greebo is really a cybernetic organism that was created and programmed by paint shop pro to explore the posibility of increasing productivity of artists doing graphics for magazines and commercials. somehow Hitech reprogrammed him to fly the Hellcat and mass produce first rate skins for Aces High at a rate of speed that is what I have trademarked as "Scary Good".

Drex is rumored to be still flying as a shade.

Kappa is the only sane muppet with papers to prove it. He has papers from his Nuclear Power plant engineer job that say... "Verified as Sane".

Shane does not have papers verifying that he is "sane".

Furthermore there are many things "back in my day" (beta and AH at the beginning) that I should lament about having passed into oblivion but I forgot what they are.

:rofl :rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
er wait nevermind they don't do that anymore.

false alarm.  :bolt:

but seriously. all the sound and fury over a cv that lasts about 15 minutes before being out of action for another 2+ hours. take up a less stressful hobby like stamp collecting or somthing.

makes me hope for a mechanism that gets players this emotional about the strat system so that massive bomber raids are seen often again?

I get wood when I hear things like "massive bomber raids"

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.