Author Topic: New VGuys foot wear  (Read 5661 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: New VGuys foot wear
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2011, 06:49:17 AM »
I'm conflicted here. After endless months of getting LOTS of kills off the V-guys, they come Rook, which decidedly cuts into the pool of people whom I can actually win a fight over.....but the ones I've been around furballing with (I haven't done the missions thing in years) seem like a new bunch of fellas....conflicted :headscratch:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
I'm conflicted here. After endless months of getting LOTS of kills off the V-guys, they come Rook, which decidedly cuts into the pool of people whom I can actually win a fight over.....but the ones I've been around furballing with (I haven't done the missions thing in years) seem like a new bunch of fellas....conflicted :headscratch:

Surely you're either deluded or mistaken!!!  I read in the forums that all we do is avoid conflict at all cost, so it must be true. vTards, furballing?  Certainly you mean to disparage our fine reputation, please admit that we were just augering through the furball, and not actually participating in it.

OMG!!!   "conflicted" huh, I probably shouldn't have responded to your post, after all I read in the forums that squad policy forbids that I engage in conflict.  

We're the same guys here in Rookland as we were in Bishadelphia, and we're not at all opposed to furballing or furballers.  Thanks for noticing.

<S>
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 07:15:34 AM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »
Seph your reply is obnoxious so I'm not gonna take the time to find all your commentary, I'll just reply to what I was able to visually see.....

You cannot use phrases that clearly mean one thing while expecting the entire community to take the less obvious meaning over the exact meaning.  I doubt you'll even come close to agreeing so I really don't know what the point is.

When you say people "wouldn't go" or something "won't happen unless..." that means that event X will not occur unless stipulation Y is met.  Again I really don't understand how in God's name you can't wrap your mind around that.

And I see now we have been upgraded to having elementary tactics from your original post of little tactics.  At least your making progress somewhere.  That list was just what I thought of off my head not an all inclusive, but hey I'll not get to picky.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 09:20:09 AM »
And furthermore with your big hang up of "you are violating the rules of reply posting."  I don't recall sending you my $15 a month to be allowed access.  So unless Skuzzy forgot to add your rules or reply posting to his list, save it.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2011, 09:29:45 AM »
LOL.  Swing and a miss, slugger.

First of all, you are aware that a P-38 is a fighter not a "BOMBER" aren't you?  That said, I doubt he was heavy given there were no targets in that sector.  Are you really saying Dan is a "less than mediocre pilot"?  Perhaps if they had known this, and if he was actually alone, the raid might have continued.

The actual fact is, Butcher found and reported the goons and the NOE raid.  He has stated this already here on the forum.  The large, growing dar-bar at the target field made that fairly obvious.  One pilot?  Not even close to the case.

Your ignorance to the actual facts suggests that you weren't involved in the event on either side.  Your statement validates the fact that one shouldn't talk about things they have no clue about.

Verbal comprehension is your friend.  Maybe I should label my sarcasm for you next time.  But here I will help you.  A long standing AH joke is that the P-38 is a bomber.  Dan calls himself a less than stellar pilot.  A long standing AH joke is how Dan can wreck a P-38 before take-off.  Dan never carries ords...his crew chief doesn't even know what a bomb looks like.  So your attempt at insulting me is a failure.  When you sleep in school choose gym, not english or math.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
And furthermore with your big hang up of "you are violating the rules of reply posting."  I don't recall sending you my $15 a month to be allowed access.  So unless Skuzzy forgot to add your rules or reply posting to his list, save it.

I understand, it's hard to do those things I listed. I mean, it is are truly outlandish expecting people to critically read for the context within the register.

1. Read the entire post to extract it's full meaning.
2. Don't add or subtract words and/or meanings where they don't belong.
3. If you don't understand something or have a question about it, look it up.
*4. Omission of defense to large charges typically means one agrees or has no defense to begin with.

Yes, I'm unpleasant or harmful to opposing arguments, just as you claim.

*Not a general rule, but a rule for specific topics requiring such.

Also, I understand your need to ignore my post, you don't want to acknowledge that the vGuys violate the 'Don't be a Dick' rule. While it's not Skuzzy, it's someone way closer to HTC than you or I.

Hiding CV's and taking bases from others, either it's a dick move or we should all just ask HTC to let us steal kills again as it's similar in dickishness. (I doubt that's a word, but it sounds good)
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields