Author Topic: New VGuys foot wear  (Read 5738 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: New VGuys foot wear
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2011, 11:21:56 AM »
I shot down 7 of them in juggs while in a 262. All stayed nice and neat didn't even break. None made it to target the 3 or four I didn't get were mopped up miles from the base. I didnt know if I was to feel bad for them or laugh.

I have also heard rumors only the good pilots are permitted to fly german planes.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:24:47 AM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2011, 12:01:16 PM »
I was going to read your post, but I'm going to auger to the other side of the BBS instead.

Now that's a keeper! :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »
Blah Blah Blah.  The portion of this community, which you belong to, that don't like us because we pay our $15 to play this game how we want while CONSTANTLY critiquing what we do speaks far greater.  We don't owe you a single explanation for anything we do.  You aren't our dad, God, or HiTech.  Your question was inflammatory and meant to point out what you believe is one of our inadequacies.  You want us to validate for you why you think we are inferior to us and in a public forum the only reason for doing so is with the hopes that you will smear our squad further.  Well get in line.  There's plenty of other AH bullies you can make smores with around a campfire while telling your stories about us.

My 'indirect' answer is exactly what you deserve.  You want to be a jerk to us and then expect us to answer your post to your specifications.  How do you deal with a bully?

And you still haven't answered the simple question.

I'll try again.  What do you have to lose by fighting under the circumstances.  Why auger instead?  You put way too much stock in not 'rewarding' us with kills. 

In terms of smearing your squad, you don't need my help in that regard.  I think you are doing quite well on your own.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 12:05:03 PM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »
The answer is simple.  Instead of talking amongst the squad about how Corky owned them 10 v 1 they can instead say "PWND!!! He didn't shoot me down, I augered to prevent it".

On a side note...Dan, I was looking in your 38 cockpit. What is the "Jettison unneccessary parts" button for?
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »
We came to the Rooks with no plans of leaving, with the intentions of making new friends and getting a "change of scenery".  We struggled with the decision as to whether to move for some time, and even put up a poll on our site that was intended for our members only, but it was inadvertently left open to the public.  Our site, and the poll it held was disclosed to the AH community, and an overwhelming number (many more than in our squad) voted that we go Rook.  

We got the message, and there we are.

<S> Rooks

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You do realize it was alost entirely Knights that voted for you to go Rook, right? Several squads, ours included, conducted squad raids and HORDED your poll, making sure that our overwhelming force would send you Rook.... cause, well..... we sure didn't want you guys knit!!!
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2011, 12:37:13 PM »
Thought it was interesting to see all those vGuys auger instead of fighting when their NOE caught caught last night.  Not sure why you wouldn't fight it out regardless.  There were lots of splashes of undamaged planes going into the drink below us.

LOL I don't care much about the things people argue are lame or uncool on the bbs: Hoing, basetaking, hording, furballer vs war, Spit16, etc. While I don't personally play the war side of the MAs, I'm glad others do and can understand why they enjoy it. But augering because someone saw your mission? That's the lamest thing I've ever seen in this game.

People often say something like, "Why don't you go take bases offline?" when trying to degrade NOEers. I think they're being mostly sarcastic and know clearly why people wouldn't want to base take offline. But if it's gotten to the point where entire missions auger because a baddie laid eyes on them... why don't you go take bases offline?
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »
If you take enough bases in the Offline Training, do you win the WAR??    :rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2011, 12:48:34 PM »
If you take enough bases in the Offline Training, do you win the WAR??    :rofl

No but it can be played by the testicularly challenged or by those who sacrifice their definition of fun by following orders blindly
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You do realize it was alost entirely Knights that voted for you to go Rook, right? Several squads, ours included, conducted squad raids and HORDED your poll, making sure that our overwhelming force would send you Rook.... cause, well..... we sure didn't want you guys knit!!!

That's fine with us, after a 7-0 run on the wars with the Knights and Bishops though, your deceptive tactics seem to be betraying you.  And for what it's worth, most Rooks seem to be delighted with your deception.  You keep losing your game your way, and we'll keep winning our game our way.

:D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:32:13 PM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
That's fine with us, after a 7-0 run on the wars with the Knights and Bishops though, your deceptive tactics seem to be betraying you.  And for what it's worth, most Rooks seem to be delighted with your deception.  You keep losing your game your way, and we'll keep winning our game our way.

whatever it takes to "win" right, 7 and 0 record do you get a bigger cookie now.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
I just want to say, I love the vTards.  :D

Their Missions are loads of fun to intercept, and its nice to see new maps every 2-3 days. Im glad to see a vTard mission when they are no other fights, gives me something to shoot at.

:aok Keep gunning for us, it makes it fun.
vNucks

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2011, 01:48:50 PM »

Here's the answer (although I'm sure you already know).

They pay their $15 to play the game however they chose. They don't pay $15 to run into vicious brutes like you.

Vicious brutes like you make them feel small, and thus they don't believe they got their $ worth.

It will not do for members of a mega-skwad to feel small.

I don't understand why everyone feels the need to attack the vDudes. It was the same when I started, everybody was on the CJ's.

Just let them suckle the teat of mediocrity.

Are CJ's still Rook? Holy smokes, they should just form up and be the ClaimTards.

EDIT: No wait, how about "TardHumpers"?

:salute UnclKurt and the CJ's  :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:04:31 PM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »

how exactly do you win?  been here for 5 years, war hasnt been won yet.  we still keep playing every day.  but if you are to listen and pay attention to those that quit or got kicked out of your squad, you would realize that your best players arent happy.  that in itself would make most squads think about what they do wrong, with you guys, you just get the unlimitted supply of new guys on their 2 week trial.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »

Or perhaps you are too simple to see that the question has been answered -- more than once, in fact.

You just don't like the answer, so you continue to troll your "question", which isn't really a question at all, but a commentary (many would say "whine") on people not playing the game to your liking.

Get over it.  Some people pay their $14.95 a month to make NOE raids and then abort them when necessary.  Some people pay their $14.95 a month to bounce NOE missions for easy pickings.  Some people pay their $29.90 a month to make that even easier for themselves and others.  AH is what it is.
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2011, 02:54:11 PM »
Or perhaps you are too simple to see that the question has been answered -- more than once, in fact.

You just don't like the answer, so you continue to troll your "question", which isn't really a question at all, but a commentary (many would say "whine") on people not playing the game to your liking.

Get over it.  Some people pay their $14.95 a month to make NOE raids and then abort them when necessary.  Some people pay their $14.95 a month to bounce NOE missions for easy pickings.  Some people pay their $29.90 a month to make that even easier for themselves and others.  AH is what it is.

LOL  I''m the king of the auger.  I do it all the time.  Halfway to a fight that all of a sudden dries up.  I auger.  On the way home with a broken bird and a fight that dried up.   I auger.

What confused me is the fight had appeared right in front of them and they augered.  It confused me.  We've got vNucks just upthread a bit talking about being 7-0 against Bish and Knits in winning the 'war'.  That would imply he's competitive.  I'm not sure how one can claim victory when they auger at the first sign of the other team :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters