Author Topic: Playing with a logitech rumblepad  (Read 345 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Playing with a logitech rumblepad
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
I recently bought a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 with Vibration Feedback and i wish to try it out on aceshigh. i sadly tho, do not know how to set it up in the controls.

When i log on, The control mode is set on the controller. And when i try to set the keys to The buttons on the controller they apparently do. But when i up, The plane is still controlled by the mouse&keyboard.

Can anyone talk me through this?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Playing with a logitech rumblepad
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 03:46:48 PM »
I am confused.

Are you saying this device shows up in the games Options->Controls->Map Controllers list and you have mapped commands to the inputs of the device and they are not working?

What happens when you press a button on the device, while in the Options->Controls->Map Controllers panel with the device selected from the drop down list?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »
I am confused.

Are you saying this device shows up in the games Options->Controls->Map Controllers list and you have mapped commands to the inputs of the device and they are not working?

What happens when you press a button on the device, while in the Options->Controls->Map Controllers panel with the device selected from the drop down list?
Yes that, The "select controller" Option has the Controller option choosen in it, and when i go down to "controller input" to map the Controls for the controller, it does all that.

But when i up a plane, thinking its going to be controller by the controller, it still stuck on mouse+keyboard controlls. I cant get the game to use the Controller even tho it has it choosen.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 04:41:53 PM »
which "mode" are you mapping the controller in and what "mode" is being used when you spawn?
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 04:59:14 PM »
Is there an actual X and Y axis on the pad, and is it mapped to the roll and pitch analog commands?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 10:12:05 PM »
Forget about the controller, its a lossed cause.

But now i cant get my mouse controls back to what they were.

I clicked default on my mouse controls because they were acting up, Now my mouse controls the guns instead of Aircraft. How do i fix this?

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 12:47:14 AM »
Nvm guys, i finally got it fixed, This incident has reminded me why in the 7 yrs ive played ive never bothered to mess with the controls.

Sorry for all the confusion  :o  :salute