Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18287 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2011, 11:08:19 AM »
In this world of constant change and financial roller coasters it is somewhat refreshing to come back to a community where some of its participants still remain unwavering to the continued request and contrary views of their fellow AH enthusiast.  

(Image removed from quote.)

That sword has two edges, be careful using it.
vNucks

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2011, 11:27:01 AM »
That is one thing I completely agree with you on VNUCKS.
I haven’t flown with you but you seem to be a fairly intelligent guy with a few resources going for you.

Just out of curiosity, Why the continued participation of something so disliked by the community? If you have the power within your group to change this activity, why not try it and see what kind of support you get from your fellow gamers.

You never know what might come your way in the future or at least the respect your squad will earn for at least giving it a try. Don’t allow sarcasm and inappropriate responses to your post to govern your activity.

Be the bigger guy. It’s in you. Try it. I am sure your squad would make a different decision if they weren’t called upon to constantly defend themselves over this.    
 :salute
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:28:43 AM by COndor06 »
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2011, 11:28:12 AM »
1.) How many perk points do you get when you win "The War of Words" ?
Slightly less than winning the war, but not as many as winning the whine war.
2.) Whow decides whom has won ?
It's a secret ballot
3.) What's wrong with you guys ?
Where do we start?
4.) Aint this a great game ?
The Freaking Best!!  :aok
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »
I haven't bothered denying, I've simply asked you to support your claim... If as you say  "this thread is loaded with it" you should have no problem doing so.
We can do this little ridiculous dance all day, lol..I won't re-write the thread for ya...denial is a poor mans sword.  It's all over the thread.  You are using the same tactic tactic my kids use...."prove it" or "show me"...I don't need to because I watched you do it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:38:32 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2011, 11:40:11 AM »
This topic of hiding the CVs is kind of like a painful rectal itch. It's usually caused by some fellow travellers that probably require excision.

That said, I just LOVE anything that throws a lit butt into the rattler pile. I think the VTards should start having squads taxi into hardened bunkers (can we have some please?) so they can avoid being lost to enemy fire. They could sit in there revving their engines while commenting on the cleverness of their strategy.

"Oh yes, vBiff, we've got Johnny Knight truly vexed now!"
"Too right, vSpliff... I can just hear him sputtering overhead" < titter, titter>

Then, if we could have the countermeasure of the perked bunkerbuster, we could wipe that smile of Johnny Rook's piehole. Of course, the game would've morphed into some twisted facsimile that no longer had anything to do with anything hyster... historical, but that doesn't seem to be the point, does it?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2011, 11:42:47 AM »
That is one thing I completely agree with you on VNUCKS.
I haven’t flown with you but you seem to be a fairly intelligent guy with a few resources going for you.

Just out of curiosity, Why the continued participation of something so disliked by the community? If you have the power within your group to change this activity, why not try it and see what kind of support you get from your fellow gamers.

You never know what might come your way in the future or at least the respect your squad will earn for at least giving it a try. Don’t allow sarcasm and inappropriate responses to your post govern your activity.

Be the bigger guy. It’s in you. Try it. I am sure your squad would make a different decision if they weren’t called upon to constantly defend themselves over this.    
 :salute

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

LOL how many times has he PMd you to say something utterly ridiculous?    i guess there is one small upside to being a vNOTHING

:aok

I will take pleasure in repeatedly quoting you on this. For now on when I'm asked why I fly with the Devils, all I need to say is it was the only way I could get vDALLAS to quit pming me.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I continue with my squad because I enjoy it, and frankly don't consider the objections of the loudest  most repeated, and "often"... er "many times" most disrespectful voices to genuinely reflect the communities likes/dislikes.  And as for  inappropriate responses, I think you will find that my responses do not contain maliciously intentional misquotes or fabricate absurd allegations.  Sarcasm, ok... I may be guilty of it, but I'm far from the most grievous offender.  

« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:59:41 AM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2011, 11:48:42 AM »
We can do this little ridiculous dance all day, lol..I won't re-write the thread for ya...denial is a poor mans sword.  It's all over the thread.  You are using the same tactic tactic my kids use...."prove it" or "show me"...I don't need to because I watched you do it.

I'm not asking you to rewrite it, nor have I denied it.  I've only asked you to support your claims.  If as you say you've watched me do it, it should be easy for you to support your claims.  This "dance" can end right now by you supporting your claims.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:51:05 AM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2011, 12:02:29 PM »
I'm not asking you to rewrite it, nor have I denied it.  I've only asked you to support your claims.  If as you say you've watched me do it, it should be easy for you to support your claims.  This "dance" can end right now by you supporting your claims.

He said he saw it.

He did not say he recorded it.

What type of proof would be required to "support" it?

You don't believe him when he says he saw it?

Thats pretty much calling him a liar.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »
He said he saw it.

He did not say he recorded it.

What type of proof would be required to "support" it?

You don't believe him when he says he saw it?

Thats pretty much calling him a liar.

Absolutely! Thoughout this thread you have attempted to defend the witnessed actions and continued SOP of the squad you are in.  Additionally, but to a lesser degree, you have attempted the same with regard to your own actions.  If anyone else sees his position differently, please speak up...I have no issue standing corrected.

And you are getting owned.

Friends?

Key words, "Throughout this thread"...

now let him speak for himself...

vNucks

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »
I've been on vacation. When I read this thread I lol'd often.

One of the problems with a big squad is that one end has no idea what the other end is doing.

It usually comes down to the lowest common denominator when folks refer to a squads habbits.

No matter what others do, you can always choose what squad you want to be in. If you find yourself defending it often then you might want to consider a change, or not. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2011, 12:58:32 PM »
Key words, "Throughout this thread"...

now let him speak for himself...

vnucks have you noticed that 99.53% of the players say the same thing about your squad?  so either 99.53% are a bunch of liars, or you are trying to defend a...

whoopee it vnucks, dont take it personal, but we saw you guys auger on two different bases last night.  noe at 102 from a cv, divecrashed into the hangars then bailed out when there was no chance of getting the base.  then at another base (too drunk to remember the number)) when we upped in mass to counter your noe.  those who didnt divecrash the hangars dissapeared out of thin air.

so vnucks, serously pay attention to your squad and you will see that happens a lot.  

semp

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
vnucks have you noticed that 99.53% of the players say the same thing about your squad?  so either 99.53% are a bunch of liars, or you are trying to defend a...

whoopee it vnucks, dont take it personal, but we saw you guys auger on two different bases last night.  noe at 102 from a cv, divecrashed into the hangars then bailed out when there was no chance of getting the base.  then at another base (too drunk to remember the number)) when we upped in mass to counter your noe.  those who didnt divecrash the hangars dissapeared out of thin air.

so vnucks, serously pay attention to your squad and you will see that happens a lot.  

semp

semp

vNucks

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
This whole thing with vNucks reminds me a little of "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". This is not to speak badly of him - just to say there may be unendorsed actions taken by indivduals in his squad.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »
I make no claim.  My support are your entries in this thread.  Dance over

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2011, 01:35:35 PM »

And the hits just keep on coming.....