Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18404 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2011, 01:38:45 PM »
I make no claim.  My support are your entries in this thread.  Dance over

Then show how those entries support you claims, as clearly they don't.
vNucks

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »
Then show how those entries support you claims, as clearly they don't.
Weak answer.... Now your asking someone to do your work for you....I won't. Dance over...just quit now....that would work in the same fashion as your squad raids...just bail

Friends?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »
Weak answer.... Now your asking someone to do your work for you....I won't. Dance over...just quit now....that would work in the same fashion as your squad raids...just bail

Friends?

I've done my work, with many careful quotes, citations from outside sources, careful understanding and analysis of my opponents position, etc. etc. etc.  And all you've done is repeat, evade, and misdirect...
vNucks

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
I've done my work, with many careful quotes, citations from outside sources, careful understanding and analysis of my opponents position, etc. etc. etc.  And all you've done is repeat, evade, and misdirect...

My evidence is your careful quotes, citations, and analysis.  Nice attempt though.  Keep quoting and understanding your opponents position please because so far it's served you well, lol
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:46:41 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
My evidence is your careful quotes, citations, and analysis.  Nice attempt though.  Keep quoting and understanding your opponents position please because so far it's served you well, lol

LOL, your unwillingness to support your claims proves their unworthiness...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:56:09 PM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2011, 03:00:43 PM »
A whole squad auguring because they got spotted? Holy crap, that's like, uh, the most rediculous and lame thing I've ever heard of. What kind of limp wristers are flying these days? Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.

Remember that one time I convinced the squad to fly 262s low and slow, and then I vectored Citabria to our location?   <snicker>

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
Remember that one time I convinced the squad to fly 262s low and slow, and then I vectored Citabria to our location?   <snicker>

We once had a kid use his .45 on another squaddie. It happened on the ground after both had bailed. This kid decided to dispatch his elder squaddie just out of whatevah. It was an ugly end to a particularly bad FSO for the squad. Everyone had their JU88s shot out from under 'em.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.