Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18634 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 10:24:21 AM »
LOL kinda like augering an entire mission to avoid getting shot down by the planes that intercepted it?

Seems like its more of an "I can't believe these guys are working so hard to try and not deal with anything in game" thread.

I've never seen half of an NOE bail out before, the mission vGuys did to A25 is the first time i've ever seen that. Kudos to the Knits that
took off when I called out the NOE, pretty funny to see vCryo's response on 200:)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:25:56 AM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »
Need a Superfly statement regarding rules about bailing out before engagement range.  Something like:

Don't fly like a dick.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 10:34:53 AM »
Need a Superfly statement regarding rules about bailing out before engagement range.  Something like:

Don't fly like a dick.
:rofl
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »
TBH, I've been a supporter of the Devil's Brigade's approach to the game.  I think it promotes combat, makes things interesting, and is great for the game.  That being said, the two issues at hand 1) Hiding CVs to other side of map with no intent of ever using them and 2) Bailing out before combat  is very VERY unsporting of you guys.  Respect the game and your opponent.  Use a hidden cv to reroute and plan a well planned counter attack mission.  Don't bail before combat.  That's about as dickish of behavior as you can do in this game and incredibly unsporting.  If you only did it once out of frustration, okay fine, but if you make a habit out of it that's the equivalent of twisting a dude's nuts off at the bottom of a football pile.  Or forfeiting a game at half time because you are losing.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:41:16 AM by grizz441 »

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 10:46:17 AM »
LOL kinda like augering an entire mission to avoid getting shot down by the planes that intercepted it?

Seems like its more of an "I can't believe these guys are working so hard to try and not deal with anything in game" thread.

well we know what the "v" stands for now.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 12:07:52 PM »
Your kidding ... right ?

Nope.  We couldn't believe it.  All of a sudden it was nothing but splashes as they dove into the water because they'd been spotted and were going to be intercepted.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 12:18:48 PM »
Like little lemmings :rofl
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »
TBH, I've been a supporter of the Devil's Brigade's approach to the game.  I think it promotes combat, makes things interesting, and is great for the game.  That being said, the two issues at hand 1) Hiding CVs to other side of map with no intent of ever using them and 2) Bailing out before combat  is very VERY unsporting of you guys.  Respect the game and your opponent.  Use a hidden cv to reroute and plan a well planned counter attack mission.  Don't bail before combat.  That's about as dickish of behavior as you can do in this game and incredibly unsporting.  If you only did it once out of frustration, okay fine, but if you make a habit out of it that's the equivalent of twisting a dude's nuts off at the bottom of a football pile.  Or forfeiting a game at half time because you are losing.

how can it promote combat when all they do is kill the hangars.  they never fight you, and if there's any resistance, they will go somewhere else.  all they promote is score padding.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 12:27:34 PM »
how can it promote combat when all they do is kill the hangars.  they never fight you, and if there's any resistance, they will go somewhere else.  all they promote is score padding.

semp

That's simply not true, they do more than kill the hangars.  Obviously there has been combat, since I have killed hundreds upon hundreds of vGuys over the past couple years.  vGuys are trying to win the war.  You,along many others here, do not like that, OK we get it.  If everyone flew only to dogfight and furball the MA would be a larger DA Pond.  

There's nothing wrong with guys trying to win the war, the sooner people on this board can come to grips with that the better the health of the game will be.  The issue at hand is winning the war at all cost, and sacrificing good sportsmanship to do so.  Hiding carriers on the edge of the map in stalemate and augering to avoid combat is very poor sportsmanship and you vGuys know it.  You can say it is within the rules as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it is poor sportsmanship.  You can't argue that, and you should respect the game more than to do that kind of thing.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
incredibly unsporting.  

...but...but...but....didn't they do that in real war....?

...no...?

- oldman

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 12:30:30 PM »
...but...but...but....didn't they do that in real war....?

...no...?

- oldman

That's just another attempt by them to justify their poor sportsmanship.  Deep down they know what they are doing is poor sportsmanship.  I have faith in them as a group to stop doing it because  they seem like good guys from when I've flown with them.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »
That's simply not true, they do more than kill the hangars.  Obviously there has been combat, since I have killed hundreds upon hundreds of vGuys over the past couple years.  vGuys are trying to win the war.  You,along many others here, do not like that, OK we get it.  If everyone flew only to dogfight and furball the MA would be a larger DA Pond.  

There's nothing wrong with guys trying to win the war, the sooner people on this board can come to grips with that the better the health of the game will be.  The issue at hand is winning the war at all cost, and sacrificing good sportsmanship to do so.  Hiding carriers on the edge of the map in stalemate and augering to avoid combat is very poor sportsmanship and you vGuys know it.  You can say it is within the rules as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it is poor sportsmanship.  You can't argue that, and you should respect the game more than to do that kind of thing.

no you are saying it promotes combat, we all know vtards will not fight you, we get behind them and we kill them and that's it.  so how does that promote combat?  we just pad our kill score and they pad their attack score.  there's no combat in it.  i dont even bother upping when they have their noe, many others feel the same way.  it gets boring getting easy kills or proxies, many times i have gotten 3 or 4 kills when I am not even wheels up.  they just dive-bomb themselves on the hangars.  and sadly that's the way vdallas wants it as he has kicked players out of squad for trying to actually fight their way in.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2011, 12:51:08 PM »
EPIC SUCCEED
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
no you are saying it promotes combat, we all know vtards will not fight you, we get behind them and we kill them and that's it.  so how does that promote combat?  we just pad our kill score and they pad their attack score.  there's no combat in it.  i dont even bother upping when they have their noe, many others feel the same way.  it gets boring getting easy kills or proxies, many times i have gotten 3 or 4 kills when I am not even wheels up.  they just dive-bomb themselves on the hangars.  and sadly that's the way vdallas wants it as he has kicked players out of squad for trying to actually fight their way in.

semp

Semp, your exaggerations are ridiculous and not even worth discussing.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 12:54:18 PM »
That's simply not true, they do more than kill the hangars.  Obviously there has been combat, since I have killed hundreds upon hundreds of vGuys over the past couple years.

You're simply better at killing them quickly than they are at augering quickly.  :)
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey