Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18437 times)

Offline shdo

• Zinc Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 01:10:46 PM »
what was really sad was it wasn't just one CV they were hiding, it was all the CV's that were being hidden.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 01:13:50 PM »
what was really sad was it wasn't just one CV they were hiding, it was all the CV's that were being hidden.

It is sad. But what is even more sad is that others with higher ranking let them do it.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2011, 01:15:01 PM »
Semp, your exaggerations are ridiculous and not even worth discussing.
we have one of there ex squaddies in our wing, he stated the same thing as semp did, there told what to do and how to do it, you argue with the upper command your gone. He's having more fun now than ever since he's allowed to think on his own, he's a real good pilot once he was able to do his own thing instead of following orders or else.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
They were just trying to line them up like in last weeks cartoon.  ;)

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 01:16:30 PM »
I'm still waiting to hear what the =V= guys have to say about this.  :uhoh :bolt:

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »
no you are saying it promotes combat, we all know vtards will not fight you, we get behind them and we kill them and that's it.  so how does that promote combat?  we just pad our kill score and they pad their attack score.  there's no combat in it.  i dont even bother upping when they have their noe, many others feel the same way.  it gets boring getting easy kills or proxies, many times i have gotten 3 or 4 kills when I am not even wheels up.  they just dive-bomb themselves on the hangars.  and sadly that's the way vdallas wants it as he has kicked players out of squad for trying to actually fight their way in.

semp

You're not factoring in the fact that they're usually not the only ones in the group headed for the base.  Think of them as a catalyst.  They up a mission, other pilots head in that general direction, combat ensues.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »

well would you care to enlighten me about how they promote combat?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »
vTARDS = vFAIL

You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »

Hysterical.

So whatever side these Vboiz are on basicly will have few or NO Cvs??

Because of ONE squad???

Incomprehensible AND rude.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 03:03:30 PM »
ive been thINkINg about this....IN!

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 03:41:30 PM »

Actually, I think they are worth discussing because Semp's comments have gotten so far out of line and are so hypocritical.

You know the Pigs do the exact same things you fault here.  I was recently defending a base from a PotW hoard attack, and had several proxies from Pigs on the Wing guys before even being wheels up.  Your guys must be as bad as the vTards then, right?  

Moreover, most of you weren't even bombing in an effort to take the base, but instead just trying to vulch the field (talk about score padding).  What’s funny is that it took that particular Knight hoard nearly an hour to take that base -- something the vGuys often do in a single sortie, even when there is opposition.  And before you continue another ridiculous claim, yes, people usually do come to defend (and pick the mission) all the time.  Maybe they don’t agree with your not doing so because "it is too easy" philosophy.

I've read your PotW forum and I understand that you believe the Pigs way is the only way.  That is understandable.  Squad members should believe in squad doctrine.  But, you fault the Devil's Brigade for this.  Your squad too has lost members over the years.  Don't the Muppets like to needle you guys about this?  By your logic wouldn’t that suggest that you are doing “something wrong” also?

I found most interesting how you state on your forums that you consider yourselves a "4th country" because you don't count on the rest of the Knights.  That is actually a contrast from the vTards side-oriented style of play.  In my experience, the Devil's Brigade (vTards) try to work with others with on their side to win the map for their side.  Winning the map is a stated squad goal, and everyone knows it.  That is the “winning” Nucks is referring to in your other squad-bashing thread, that you claim not to understand.  It is also not the selfish, mindless approach to the game that you and so many others try to make it out to be.  It creates fights in new places all the time, rather than one static furball-lake-like battle somewhere.

I’ve chatted with you on private and you seemed then to be more open-minded then you act here.  Maybe I was wrong about that.  I think instead you too are jumping on the band-wagon with those who want to “fight the war” here on the forums.  Sadly you are joining the ranks of those who take this cartoon squad-bashing thing beyond the realm of false, egocentric, ridiculous, and hypocritical claims, into actual animosity and personal attacks.  

I hope this sheds some light on this squad-bashing nonsense.  Food (or pig-slop, in your case  ;)) for thought, Semp?

:salute
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:18:13 PM by Kingpin »
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 03:47:42 PM »
I started flying here in about 2008, I'd previously flown AHI in the free arenas, however this was when I started flying arenas.  When I first joined, the gap in skill level was amazing.  I couldn't for the life of me survive a fight, and didn't know basic tactics for getting myself into a situation with at least a chance of surviving.  I then joined my first ghi mission...  These were great.  They helped me learn my plane, tactics, and flying with a group.  It also taught me about the aspects of base taking and ground attack, and helped get me comfortable flying, killing, and as always dieing.

I used to love the mission, and would always keep an eye out on channel for mission postings.  Somewhere along the line, the missions changed considerable from a smash and grab assault to a full fledged hording and dropping of everything that can blow up.  I think the change in town layout had a lot to do with this, however I think it has more to do with the mindset of many people that's echoed with other changes to the game, and that is an unwillingness to learn.

These large hordes have developed due to a lack of tactics and skill.  My squad has practiced and found that 1 38 or Mosquito, 1 set of Lancasters and 1 M3 is all that is needed to take a new town.  Anything beyond that should be built around anticipated defense, however if timing is accurate, even this might not be needed.

I still believe that missions do great things for helping out new people, however I think many are using these as a crutch.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 03:57:14 PM »
That's just another attempt by them to justify their poor sportsmanship.  Deep down they know what they are doing is poor sportsmanship.  I have faith in them as a group to stop doing it because  they seem like good guys from when I've flown with them.

Lol Grizz, I think you have gotten caught up in the moment as I believe "Oldman" was yanking on your chain there.  I gotta say that I agree with your postings in this matter!  I don't care what the reason is behind hiding CV's, it's just downright wrong and bailing when you've been busted is even worse in my book!

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
Hysterical.

So whatever side these Vboiz are on basicly will have few or NO Cvs??

Because of ONE squad???

Incomprehensible AND rude.

Yeah and Remember when the Birds of Prey were raped constantly in here for just capturing too many bases at a time?  My how the game has changed old buddy. hehhe  At least the BOPS never hid CV's, killed a bunch with things like clown car raids (KI-61's), but never bailed when busted doing NOE raids and never hid a CV.  Back then we were the total ruin of the game in the BBS...ROFLOL

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
Yeah and Remember when the Birds of Prey were raped constantly in here for just capturing too many bases at a time?  My how the game has changed old buddy. hehhe  At least the BOPS never hid CV's, killed a bunch with things like clown car raids (KI-61's), but never bailed when busted doing NOE raids and never hid a CV.  Back then we were the total ruin of the game in the BBS...ROFLOL

All the Best...

Jay

BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"