Author Topic: Who wishes they had more time to play?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Who wishes they had more time to play?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 08:23:05 PM »
If we were meant to fly we would have been given wings :old:

I disagree...
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 08:23:55 PM »
I would play more but im flying real planes now  :ahand

I used to do both, and will continue doing both in a week or two.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »
your wishing you could play online more...i wish i could just get online for one day. my mom wont take my money because she doesnt wanna use her credit card for the game even if i pay her back in full. thing is she wont even take me to the store just to get a giftcard so i can play. and she wont even let me go that far to the store :bhead  so in your case, id consider you lucky.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 08:26:45 PM »
your wishing you could play online more...i wish i could just get online for one day. my mom wont take my money because she doesnt wanna use her credit card for the game even if i pay her back in full. thing is she wont even take me to the store just to get a giftcard so i can play. and she wont even let me go that far to the store :bhead  so in your case, id consider you lucky.

Does HTC take cash in the mail?
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
Does HTC take cash in the mail?
i dont trust my money in the mail. last time i wanted to send some cash to a friend thru the mail it got "lost" and it was a good 20 dollars.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 08:31:29 PM »
I will go and ask zack's wife if I can play more also  :noid

That wouldn't be good for Zack then cuz she'd be around more and it would cut into his toon time.

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 08:54:52 PM »
i dont trust my money in the mail. last time i wanted to send some cash to a friend thru the mail it got "lost" and it was a good 20 dollars.

I believe they take money orders and HTC is the only ones who can cash that.

Try this  http://www.hitechcreations.com/HiTech-Creations/Customer-Relations/htc-prepay-form.html
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:56:39 PM by DaCoon »
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 09:01:29 PM »

I'd like to add to what DaCoon said. If you don't want money orders you can go to a bank and set up an account, than have HTC automatically take money from there.
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 09:15:15 PM »
I'd like to add to what DaCoon said. If you don't want money orders you can go to a bank and set up an account, than have HTC automatically take money from there.
"i" already have a bank account. thing is its for my college funds. my mom wont let me take out so much as a single dime from there.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »
"i" already have a bank account. thing is its for my college funds. my mom wont let me take out so much as a single dime from there.

If you want you can make another one.
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »
If you want you can make another one.

ok, now read this.

thing is she wont even take me to the store just to get a giftcard so i can play. and she wont even let me go that far to the store :bhead
(replace store with bank)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:37 PM »
ok, now read this.
(replace store with bank)

walk, bike, bus, friend?

Come on man, if you really want to be here bad enough I'm sure you can find a way.
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 09:39:10 PM »
walk, bike, bus, friend?

Come on man, if you really want to be here bad enough I'm sure you can find a way.
no friends here ever since i moved. all i can do is hope my mom will drive me somewhere because she doesnt let me go further than across the bridge leading into downtown or past south park. i could sneak out when she leaves for work, but then id have 2 witnesses to see the entire thing.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »
My playing time has absolutely nosedived the last few months.  With my upcoming move next week (4 year relationship ending) I hope to get more time to play.  Especially when the weather turns cold.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 11:52:46 PM »
Hey Skorpion, you sound like a great Kid. Listen to your Mother, she has your best interests at heart.

But... if you were to cut some lawns and shovel snow out of some driveways, you could probably earn more than the $15.00 per month to play online. We all work for what we do on our leisure time.

You could send HTC part of that to play...you never know, maybe Mom would be okay with that. Talk to her, she wants you to grow up healthy, strong, and self sufficient. If she sees that you are willing to work for what you want she may surprise you.

At any rate, like I said... you sound like a great kid and it also sounds like you have a great Mom.

Cheers,
RTR
The Damned